- Best Motorhome/RV accessory ever
- This is a QUALITY Yamaha machine, NOT one of those junky “no-name” scooters
- Only 3100 miles
- Brand-new Dunlop tires
- Starts and runs perfectly
- Excellent paint and overall finish
- Automatic - No gear shifting
- Lots of under-seat storage, plus large rear carrier box
- We’ve carried this scooter on our motorhome and used it at campgrounds and for shopping trips when we’re stopped
- Just 200 lbs. – Easy to load.
- We recently bought a 125cc Zuma, so we’re reluctantly parting with our friend and hoping to find it a good home.