2000 Forest River Georgetown 325S - 82,000 miles - 33 feet - $16,900
NOTE: This coach has some delamination on the passenger side, along with some previous water leaks in the interior in the past, but all have been repaired and the coach is currently dry and sealed. The price has already been adjusted for this minor damage. If you’re looking for a cheap, dependable motorhome, this is it.
This 33FT, 2000 Forest River Georgetown 325S was traded into us recently from a customer moving up to a newer model diesel pusher, has a large slide out that creates a ton of interior square footage, and currently has 82,000 miles on the odometer. This motorhome is powered by a Ford V10 gasoline engine, has a smooth shifting automatic transmission, is equipped with an Onan generator, and sits on a heavy duty Ford RV chassis.
Features and options include:
- Two low profile roof ACs
- 30 amp service + extension power cord + battery disconnects
- Basement storage compartments along the entire exterior
- Backup camera system with in dash monitoring system
- Sony in dash stereo
- Rear tow hitch with a full size spare wheel and tire
- Driver’s side entry door
- Open living room with a sleeper sofa + recliner situated towards a TV over the front seats
- Table dinette with four chairs
- Full kitchen with solid surface counters, sink, oven, gas stove top, microwave
- Two door refrigerator + freezer
- Middle bathroom area with sink + vanity, glass shower + skylight, water closet
- Rear master room with a queen size bed, another TV (not shown), and wardrobe closets
We've been in business for over 25 years now, and pride ourselves on having one of the largest selections of pre-owned A Class diesel pushers in the country. We hand select each RV in our inventory to create a wide array of different coaches from different manufacturers to fit anyone's budget. Despite the fact that these are all used motorhomes, our team here does their absolute best to get every RV into the best possible condition prior to pickup so customers can immediately hit the open road!