2004 Alfa See Ya 40FD - 32,000 miles - 40 feet - $48,900
NOTE: This coach suffers from the stereotypical Alfa paint blistering issue on the exterior as most Alfas do.
DRIVES AND TOWS GREAT! The owner of our company uses an identical Alfa RV to easily pull a 30 foot stacker trailer.
This coach has 32,875 miles on it currently and has two slides that creates a ton of interior square footage. This coach has a Caterpillar C7 diesel engine that produces 350HP + 860 ft-lbs of torque, has the Allison automatic 6-speed transmission with push button gear selector, is equipped with a Generac diesel generator, and sits on a heavy duty Freightliner chassis with air ride suspension + air brakes all around.
Features and options include:
- Hydraulic front and leveling jack system with touch pad control
- Exterior power patio awning + door awning + slide toppers over both slide outs + window awnings
- Basement storage compartments around the entire exterior
- 50 amp service + battery disconnects + Xantrex inverter
- Open interior living area with hardwood floors throughout
- Sleeper sofa + residential recliner + table dinette situated towards a TV over the front seats
- Full kitchen with solid surface counters, sink, gas stove, oven, convection oven and Norcold four door refrigerator and freezer
- Washer/dryer combo
- Middle bathroom area with sink + vanity, glass shower enclosure + skylight, and private water closet
- Rear master suite with a queen sized bed, wardrobe closet, and tons of storage
We've been in business for over 25 years now, and pride ourselves on having one of the largest selections of pre-owned A Class diesel pushers in the country. We hand select each RV in our inventory to create a wide array of different coaches from different manufacturers to fit anyone's budget. Despite the fact that these are all used motorhomes, our team here does their absolute best to get every RV into the best possible condition prior to pickup so customers can immediately hit the open road!