Please note, for the safety of our users:
- All inquiries are held and screened for possible scam activity. This may result in a slight delay in lead delivery. Please see our Fraud Prevention page for details.
- Buyers and sellers should be prudent and careful in any exchange of payments, contracts, legal documents, and written or verbal communications as we cannot guarantee the validity of all “businesses” or “individuals” that choose to advertise on our sites.
Additional Note: RVT.com is a third-party classifieds advertising service, and as such, are NOT affiliated with any dealership, private party or industry advertisers using our service.
Warning: suspicious inquiries are monitored and reported.
An inquiry may be considered suspicious if:
- The offer exceeds the asking price and the seller is asked to return the balance.
- The buyer requires an inspection to be performed at the seller’s expense.
- A name and phone number are not provided.