If you are an RVer – especially one with experience or knowledge of any of the following:
- Full or Part Time RV Living
- “Workamping”, or RV sales/marketing, manufacturing/engineering, etc.
… Or some other unique RV experience or skill, contact us with your first post (optional) and we’ll review, then publish your post. If you’re interested, you can continue to write from time to time, or even monthly.
Why blog with RVT?
Here are a few reasons we can think of:
- As a way of reaching out and connecting with the RV community
- To establish yourself (or grow as) an authoritative voice for the RV niche
- To drive traffic to your own blog or website (we have over 12,000 subscribers to our blog, and literally millions of website visits to RVT.com each year)
- As a hobby and an outlet for your writing and/or photography gifts
Submit Your First Post!
- Be around 1000 words or more
- Include images whenever possible that are a minimum of 620px wide (important that you personally took the photos, or have permission to use them)
- Be relevant to the focus of our blog, which is intended to be buying and selling RVs, though we also accept lifestyle and travel posts. Marketplace oriented posts however are preferred (can definitely have a unique twist)
- Contain website links out to other internet content if mentioned in the post