Certain RVs have become known as “RVshopper favorites.” They’re very popular and very much sought after.
These are the units you’ll find to be quick sellers, certain makes and models which seem to get listed for sale on RVT.com and then quickly, they are gone, snapped up by RVers who are actively keeping an eye open for one of these gems!
And, happy shopping!
On our list are the following RVs:
5. Hymer Aktiv
Here is a gorgeous, sought-after Class B that can be hard to find and get your hands on. You should definitely reach out to your local dealer and inquire about availability, but we’ve heard that some dealers have a tough time keeping these popular units in stock.
Some buyers are often willing to travel quite a distance to purchase one.
Features RVers enjoy are:
- Single slide out with a queen size Murphy bed
- Pop-up 32″ LED TV
- Curved European cabinetry throughout
- Spacious bathroom area including a toilet with overhead storage
Here’s what a Leisure Travel owner had to say:
FABULOUS! Best quality and design. Perfect for National Parks (many do not allow RV’s over 25′ because of roads. Easy to park on street, Costco or Grocery store parking lots, easy and fun to drive.
– FABULOUS!, California
One of the most unique features about this Class A is the big porch that pops out in the middle! These RVs tend to “sell like hot cakes” so if you see one you might want, act fast.
Some features a buyer will appreciate:
- Hide-a-bed sofa
- Diesel generator
- Free standing dinette
- Rear vision camera
- Rear hitch
The Casita is a very cute, small RV that seems to almost have a “cult following.” It feature a two-piece, solid fibreglass shell. Casitas sell crazy fast on RVT.com, so act quickly if you’re interested:
- Light, bright decor
- Sink, stove, and dinette
- Plenty of storage
- Fibreglass shell
If you enjoy the Casita’s style, you could also search for …
- Boler Trailers
- Oliver Travel Trailers
- A new but popular RV from Armadillo Trailers
- Or, there are always lots of great Bigfoot RVs. Find all the Bigfoot RVs for sale on RVT.com here.
The Rialta has a loyal fan base and has remained in high demand since it sadly went out of production in 2007.
- It has almost everything a camper could need in a good-looking small package without feeling too cramped when you get inside.
- The Rialta is low to the ground and easy to get in and out of.
- People 5’10” and under can stand upright in the Rialta.
- Cab made by VW and body by Winnebago, two solid name-brands
- Small enough to fit into most standard parking spots
NOTE: If you really want one of these amazing (but quick-selling) RVs, you should consider setting up an “Alert” for yourself on RVT.com.
With an Alert, RVT will send you an email anytime one of your chosen units comes up for sale — in your local Region or Nationally — your choice.
Check out this article which tells you how to set up an Alert for yourself.
5. Hymer Aktiv
Hymer is new to the market and in hot demand. There are two models: the Aktiv and the Sonne. These units are being manufactured in North America at the Roadtrek plant which was recently acquired by European RV maker, Erwin Hymer Group.
The Hymer is likely priced for and targeted at Millennials, but suitable for most Class B shoppers. Some of the features buyers will appreciate include:
- Sleeps 2 (or) sleeps 4 if you add Hymer’s optional Front Mattress
- Open aisle floor plan
- Ergonomic features and functionality, combined with a premium design and feel
- Comes equipped with a full galley, entertainment system, lots of interior storage
- Spacious full bathroom with shower.
And, for interest sake, and also brand new to the market is the Hymer Travel Trailer, the Hymer TOURING. Very cute, very popular with its Euro-styling, it’s quite similar to our previously mentioned Casita.
More and more TOURING stock will be arriving at dealerships over the coming months. Worth checking out: Shop all Hymer TOURINGs for sale on RVT.com. Also, see photos of the Hymer TOURING when it was first introduced here on the Roadtrek website.
We hope you’ve enjoyed this list of popular, fast-selling RVs!
What is your most sought after RV make and model?
Share this article: