The Winnebago Vista and Itasca by Winnebago Sunstar LX take value to the next level, introducing a large complement of upgraded features and a bold exterior appearance. Upscale features such as Corian galley countertops and MCD roller shades come standard, while the available interior upgrade package adds luxury features, hardwood refrigerator door inserts, a vinyl ceiling, and much more.
Onlookers will be impressed by the chrome accents and all new Polar Flare Desert Champagne exterior, while you’ll be impressed by the value added price. You wanted more in an affordable Class A coach, and you got it in the Winnebago Vista and Itasca by Winnebago Sunstar LX, both of which are identical all the way down to features, quality, content and price. We are one of only a few dealers that offer both and can provide you that unbiased opinion between the Vista and Sunstar.
A beautiful all new exterior in Polar Flare Desert Champagne provides the durability and appearance of full body paint without the $8,500 increase in cost for full body paint.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Ford powertrain with the all new TorqShift six speed automatic transmission with grade braking:
1. 6.8L Ford V10 SEFI Triton engine
2. 320 hp
3. 460 lb feet of torque or power
4. TorqShift 6 speed automatic overdrive transmission with tow haul mode and grade braking
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. All weather package, which adds a second high efficiency AC with heat pump, 5,500 watt CumminsOnan generator, and 50 AMP electrical service
2. Dining table and buffet option, for a residential living feel where the HDTV is at eye level, rather than overhead the front seats, including an HDTV that raises up out of the buffet with a 12V mechanical lift
3. Ultralux Primera leather Comfort Sofa and sleeper bed, which converts into a 60 x 78 inch queen bed
4. Side video camera monitoring system, which is integrated into the backup camera system, and can be controlled manually or articulated by using the turn signals. Now integrated into the side mirrors.
5. SiriusXM satellite radio
6. Inverter, 1,000 watt
7. Rear 24 inch LCD TV, DC
8. Exterior entertainment center with CD and stereo
9. Dual high efficiency AC heat pumps
10. Upgraded vinyl flooring, front to rear bedroom, surrounding the walk around, true 60 x 80 inch queen bed
11. Passenger seat footrest
12. Power driver seat, six way
13. Microwave and convection oven, which allows you to bake, brown and roast like a traditional oven, yet frees up a full drawer stack below for making the most of storage while maintaining oven technology
14. Defroster fans
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 118 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage
2. 80 fuel capacity
3. 18 gallon LP capacity
4. 6 gallon gas and electric water heater capacity, with Winnebago’s patented Motoraid engine assist, in which we wrap the water heater off the heater core from the powertrain to provide hot water in transit
5. 50 amp electrical service
6. Dual TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC, with heat pumps
The following enhancements were made in 2017-2016:
1. Power Gear leveling jacks
2. Features from Interior Upgrade package are now standard, including: Dream Dinette table in the dining table and buffet upgrade, padded vinyl ceiling, range cover, refrigerator inserts, sink covers, bed throw pillow, sofa throw pillow, and countertop extensions.
3. Awning includes LED strip located along sidewall.
4. New entrance door overhead cabinet, which provides storage for audio/video components.
5. New powered front shade replaces wrap-around curtain and sun visors.
6. Carpet on slideout floors is replaced by vinyl.
7. Bedroom TV size has been increased from 22 inch to 24inch
8. New standard radio and rear view monitor system has 10 inch display, SIRI Eyes Free, Sirius XM ready, Spotify, Bluetooth, and APP Radio One
9. All new front end styling, with contemporary lighting and all new aluminum bright front grille
10. New raised chrome logos with the LX badging
11. New chrome head mirrors
12. New curb view cab window
13. All new front dash redesign, with integrated passenger in dash workstation
14. LED ceiling lighting
15. The dining table and buffet option in this 30T has been upgraded to a mechanical 12V powered lift
16. Toilet upgrade to porcelain
17. MCD American Duo Night and Solar Shade System
18. Black water flushing systems have been added
19. LPG accessory connection has been added in the patio area
20. Galley countertops have been upgraded to solid surface Corian
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
|Total Price Change:||-$60|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.