This is a great local trade, a 2008 Winnebago View 24J, in which the previous owners were nonsmokers and did not have any pets.
Experience RV'ing at a new level with the 2008 View featuring the Mercedes Benz powered Sprinter Chassis. The Mercedes Benz works seamlessly with the five speed automatic transmission, four wheel ABS and independent front suspension for a driving experience like no other.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz fuel efficient powertrain:
1. 3.5L V6
2. 250 lbs ft of torque or power
3. 254 horsepower
4. 5 Speed Automatic Tip Shift transmission with grade braking
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Ultraleather Cab Seats
2. Heated Drainage Tanks
3. Water Purification for Galley Sink
4. Integrated AC Heat Pump
5. 4000 watt Cummins Onan Gas Generator
6. Power Ventilator Vent Fax
7. External Wash Station
8. Patio Awning
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 25 cubic feet of exterior and basement storage
2. 26 gallon fuel capacity
3. 18 gallon LP capacity
4. 6 gallon LP and Electric water heater
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. 13,500 BTU high efficiency air conditioning system with integrated heat pump
7. 2 group 24 Deep Cycle RV batteries
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, solar, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Winnebago Touring Coach here in Forest City, Iowa!
Manchester with Honey Cherry CabinetryExterior Color:
Khaki Metallic Deluxe Paint Package
|Listed Price||$49,900|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Lichtsinn RV - the Nation's closest dealer to Winnebago Industries, located in Forest City, Iowa = NO DELIVERY MILES FOR YOU!
Lichtsinn RV has been awarded the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America by Winnebago Industries for the past 5 consecutive years. We are the largest Winnebago retail dealership in the US, and our dealership has been a Flying W Customer Service Award Winner (customer satisfaction indexed award) from Winnebago Industries each year since 1992. We have been awarded Iowa's largest motor home dealer for over 17 consecutive years, awarded by Statistical Surveys, Inc.
We are located only one mile from Winnebago Industries in Forest City, Iowa, which provides many benefits to our customers:
1. There are no additional taxes or fees for purchasing out of state in Iowa, as customers always pay tax, title, and license in the state in which they title their RV. We do, however, assist in the titling of your coach in your home state.
2. We have cost efficiencies over other dealers, which allows us to provide up-front no-hassle pricing to our customers.
3. New motor homes have NO delivery miles on them for our customers. We do not use delivery services like other dealers, in which delivery drivers live in the RVs during transportation to dealerships or tow their own personal vehicles during engine break-in.
4. We offer a thorough walk-around orientation session with our customers at delivery, in which we spend as much time as needed for the customer to understand each function, warranty, and maintenance of their RV. Many dealers charge a significant sum to provide this service.
5. We have new state of the art hookups on sight to allow our existing customers to move between RVs at their leisure. We also have indoor facilities they can move into their new RV in if there is inclement weather.
6. We offer complete financing for your purchase through a variety of major RV banks and charge no points or closing costs in doing so.
We are located in Northern Iowa, just minutes off of Interstate 35. Nearby airports include Mason City Municipal Airport (30 minutes from our dealership), Des Moines International Airport (2 hours South of our dealership), and the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul) International Airport (2 hours North of our dealership).
Let our customers tell you our story. Check out our reviews and recommendations on Google and Facebook.