This 1999 Vectra Grand Tour 39Y was best in class for gas powered motor homes when it launched and is built on an all steel welded cab structure.
Call us to schedule your LIVE Video Appointment today to see this RV LIVE in the comfort of your home!
This coach is powered by the tried and true Chevrolet powertrain:
1. 7.4L Chevrolet Vortec V8 Gas Engine
2. 265 horsepower
3. Allison transmission
Includes the following aftermarket installations:
1. New generator (2015)
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Rear TV
2. Dual Pane Windows
3. AM FM Radio with CD Player
4. Central Vac System
5. Air Horns
6. Power Vent Fans
7. Patio Awning
8. Washer Dryer Hookups
9. Basement AC
10. Powerline Energy Management System
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 132 cubic feet of exterior and basement storage
2. 75 gallon fuel capacity
3. 28 gallon LP capacity
4. 10 gallon Electric and LP water heater
5. 50 amp electrical service
6. Central Air Conditioning
7. 3 group Deep Cycle RV batteries
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, solar, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Winnebago Touring Coach here in Forest City, Iowa!Interior Color:
South Beach with Maple and CherryExterior Color:
Pewter Deluxe Paint Package
|Listed Price||$24,900|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Lichtsinn RV - the Nation's closest dealer to Winnebago Industries, located in Forest City, Iowa = NO DELIVERY MILES or Hidden Driver's Fees!
Lichtsinn RV has been awarded the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America by Winnebago Industries for the past 5 consecutive years. We are the largest Winnebago retail dealership in the US, and our dealership has been a Flying W Customer Service Award Winner (customer satisfaction indexed award) from Winnebago Industries each year since 1992. We have been awarded Iowa's largest motor home dealer for over 18 consecutive years, awarded by Statistical Surveys, Inc.
We are located only one mile from Winnebago Industries in Forest City, Iowa, which provides you many benefits:
1. There are no additional taxes or fees for purchasing out of your home state, as you always pay tax, title, and license in the state in which they title your RV. We do, however, assist in the titling of your coach in your home state.
2. We have cost efficiencies over other dealers, which allows us to provide you with up-front no-hassle pricing.
3. New motor homes have NO delivery miles on them. We do not use delivery services like other dealers, in which delivery drivers live in the RVs during transportation to dealerships or tow their own personal vehicles during engine break-in.
4. We include a thorough walk-around orientation session at delivery of all RVs, in which we spend as much time as needed for you to understand each function, warranty, and maintenance item on you RV. Many dealers charge a significant sum to provide this service.
5. We have state of the art hookups on site to allow you to move between RVs at your leisure. We also have indoor facilities that allow you to move into your new RV if there is inclement weather.
6. We offer complete financing for your purchase through a variety of major RV banks and charge no points or closing costs in doing so.
We are located in Northern Iowa, just minutes off of Interstate 35. Nearby airports include Mason City Municipal Airport (30 minutes from our dealership), Des Moines International Airport (2 hours South of our dealership), and the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul) International Airport (2 hours North of our dealership).
Let our customers tell you our story. Check out our reviews and recommendations on Google and Facebook! Set up a LIVE Video appointment where we can walk you through the RV of your choice LIVE and answer any questions you might have in the comfort of your home or office.