Based on the powerful, fuel efficient ProMaster chassis, the Travato has been at the forefront of the van life revolution since its launch. Estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway, at only 21 feet long the Travato offers all of the comforts of home in a nimble, efficient van.
The Pure 3 Volta Power Systems automotive grade 48V energy pack provides 8,700 watt hours, nearly double that of Roadtrek and more than Coachmen. The energy pack is watertight, durable with the steel housing being the safest on the market, and batteries are climate controlled.
The Pure 3 provides complete 30 AMP whole coach electricity using a 3,600 watt pure sine inverter. The Travato’s dedicated 58 volt alternator, or under hood generator, is twice as powerful as competitors. Its compact design keeps it out of the way of curbs and road debris and the auto start and high idle control significantly extends air conditioner run time.
The MPPT solar controller provides best in class solar absorption, up to 30 percent better than competitors, giving you more off the grid performance.
Simple, seamless operation with one touch button controls incorporate automatic engine start when the battery is low and can recharge a fully depleted system in approximately 1.4 hours.
The new 2019 Travato also includes the following enhancements for the new model year, which will provide better resale value in the future, with less than a 4 percent price increase vs 2018:
1. 200 watts of standard Zamp solar, which is also expandable, now provide off the grid and on the go charging to Pure 3 lithium pack
2. King Control’s OmniGo omnidirectional local off air HDTV antenna requires no programming and single remote control program search from any connected TV, and provides for more solar and roof top storage
3. Additional under the bed storage has been added
4. Additional wall insulation has been provided
5. Front leather cab seats
6. Dual safety belts have been provided on the drivers side bed
7. New European blind system provides complete black out and thermal insulation. The bottom up design allows for privacy and insulation.
8. New improved positive lock latching mechanisms have been provided for cabinet doors
9. Removable bamboo shower platform provides a spa like feel in a nimble on the go van
10. A lockable storage compartment has been installed in the floor between the front cab seats
11. Side screen door has now been made standard
The Travato features the following exterior enhancements:
1. The new armless Colorado Carefree powered 13 ft awning includes LED lighting and a motion sensor to automatically retract when the wind is too strong
2. New illuminated full length running boards
3. The Coleman Mach 10 AC is now standard, uses less power to start up and is quieter
4. Heated drainage system, which balances the complete four season capability of the van
5. Black tank flush allows you to irrigate out the black tank after drainage using a non potable water hose
6. Exterior speakers tie into the interior surround sound system with Bluetooth connectivity of playing downloaded music or audio apps such as Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, etc.
7. Standard rearview camera monitoring system
8. Stainless steel valance trim is now standard
9. New service side lights on both sides of the van
The Travato features the following interior enhancements:
1. Truma Combi EcoPlus advanced climate control system provides coach heat and quick hot water recovery with LP and electrical heating using 1,750 watts of heating elements
2. MaxxAir premium vent system includes remote and automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied
3. Froli Star bed foundation system feature independently adjustable firmness springs that conform to your body. Also includes quilted top to bed mattress
4. Flex bed kit to convert the twin beds to a queen with an added pedestal mount for the table
5. New deluxe Jensen home theatre system with Bluetooth connectivity, improved sound output, NOA weather and low battery alerts
6. Glass heat shield over range which replaces sheet metal
7. Corian Premium collection solid surface countertop
This coach is powered by the tried and true fuel efficient ProMaster powertrain, the US version of what has been Europe’s most successful commercial cargo van from Fiat, the Ducato:
1. 3.6L Promaster V6 gas engine
2. 280 horsepower
3. 258 lbs. feet of torque
4. 6 speed automatic transmission
5. Stylized aluminum wheels
6. Three point safety belts
7. Six front air bags, front, side curtain, and side seat bolster
8. Radio and GPS navigation front radio, with color rearview camera monitoring system, featuring a 5 inch LCD color touch screen monitor, SiriusXM satellite radio
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Front leather cab seats
2. MAXXAIR premium vent system includes automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the guest to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied.
3. Heated drainage to accompany the cold weather package that includes fresh water systems inside the RV
4. Rear screen door
5. Roof luggage and cargo racks
6. Rear ladder
7. Remi cab window blinds, sliding and pleated
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 24 gallon fuel capacity
2. 6 gallon LP capacity
3. 2.6 gallon quick recovery Truma Combi water heater and coach heating system, LP and electric
4. 30 amp electrical service
Note pictures are that of a prototype model and colors and content are accurate in this text above.
For more information on the Winnebago Travato: CLICK HERE
Excluding price changes of less than $100.