Based on the powerful, fuel efficient ProMaster chassis, the Winnebago Travato has been at the forefront of the #vanlife revolution since its launch. Estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway, at only 21 feet long the Travato offers all the comforts of home in a nimble, efficient van!
Call us to schedule your LIVE Video Appointment today to see this RV LIVE in the comfort of your home!
This new factory fresh Travato includes the latest in enhancements from Winnebago:
1. Upgraded automotive grade insulation in the roof and walls for improved thermal break and acoustic insulation
2. Sumo springs, front and rear increase ride height and improve stability
3. Roll up side screen door is made to take a beating while providing reliable insect protection. The innovative magnetic closure allows hands free egress and helps keep bugs out
4. New ultra quiet Coleman MACH 10 NDQ air conditioner with interior shroud that includes directional vents, Bluetooth app control, built in thermostat and auto mode that turns the blower fan off when the compressor is not running. This new AC also significantly reduces power draw.
5. Updated Colorado Carefree awning with faster drive motor to reduce the potential for wind damage and Bluetooth control to make it easier to operate
6. New all metal roof rack for increased durability
7. New wider running boards with non skid rubber tread pattern include ground effects lighting and new pet leash or bicycle security tie out brackets
8. Ram mount aluminum tracks under overhead for easy mounting of accessories
9. New Anything Keepers, or drop down mesh storage bins for convenient storage of smartphones, tablets, books and glasses over the beds
10. Connectivity roof access port provides a path to route wiring for easy installation of external antennas such as satellite, WiFi or cellular boosters
So many things are now standard, but this factory fresh Travato now includes the following factory installed options:
1. Deluxe feature paint package, which includes the high metallic full body premium automotive paint to the front and rear bumpers, providing for an even more stealth automotive appearance
2. Front Ultraleather cab seats
3. New all metal Summit roof storage racks with kayak access
4. Detachable rear ladder with multi point attachments to roof storage racks
5. Remis front windshield privacy blinds, pleated with thermal break and designed for complete privacy and solar protection
6. Roll up side screen door is made to take a beating while providing reliable insect protection. The innovative magnetic closure allows hands free egress and helps keep bugs out. The rear screen door and privacy shades are now standard.
7. Heated drainage to accompany the cold weather package that includes fresh water systems inside the RV
This coach is powered by the tried and true fuel efficient ProMaster powertrain, the US version of what has been Europe’s most successful commercial cargo van from Fiat, the Ducato:
1. 3.6L Promaster V6 gas engine
2. 280 horsepower
3. 258 lbs. feet of torque
4. 6 speed automatic transmission
5. Stylized aluminum wheels
6. Three point safety belts
7. Six front air bags, front, side curtain, and side seat bolster
8. Radio and GPS navigation front radio, with color rearview camera monitoring system, featuring a 5 inch LCD color touch screen monitor, SiriusXM satellite radio
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 24 gallon fuel capacity
2. 6 gallon LP capacity
3. 2.6 gallon quick recovery Truma Combi water heater and coach heating system, LP and electric
4. 30 amp electrical service
5. New ultra quiet Coleman MACH 10 NDQ air conditioner with interior shroud that includes directional vents, Bluetooth app control, built in thermostat and auto mode that turns the blower fan off when the compressor is not running. This new AC also significantly reduces power draw.
6. Updated Colorado Carefree awning, armless and 13 feet with LED lighting and motion sensor retract mode with faster drive motor to reduce the potential for wind damage and Bluetooth control to make it easier to operate
7. Dual AGM absorbed glass mat maintenance free group 31 batteries
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, solar, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from the Winnebago factory here in Forest City, Iowa!
Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Winnebago Touring Coach here in Forest City, Iowa!
Excluding price changes of less than $100.