Recent 42QD buyers located in Brevard NC and Milton VT.
2017 Winnebago Tour 42QDA Coach Worthy of Admiration
The Winnebago® Tour® is the diesel-pusher that other diesel-pushers aspire to be. The Tour will be the subject of adulation with its bold exterior styling, re-designed dash, and an available premium cab sound system. Beneath the beauty is the ultimate performance of the 450-hp. XCL Maxum Chassis® with the new V-Ride rear suspension. This acts as the foundation for a coach packed with luxury amenities inside and out, such as a central vacuum system, the exclusive Rest Easy® sofa, full-coverage patio awnings, and an exterior entertainment center with an available tailgate package. Choose from two floorplans, both with a master bedroom with a king bed, multiple bathrooms, and Ultraleather™ furniture. The Glide & Dine™ dining table is offered on each floorplan for an elegant meal with family or friends. Diesel-pusher enthusiasts demand a premium experience, which is why the Winnebago Tour is one of the most sought-after coaches on the market.
Features may include:Interior
- Electric fireplace adjustable thermostat and flame, handheld remote, electronic timer w/automatic shut-off
- Blu-ray™ Home Theater w/soundbar and subwoofer
- Dirt Devil® central vacuum system w/VacPan®
- HDMI 4x4 Matrix central video selection system
- Satellite system ready (front)
- Contour™ windows tinted, dual-pane
- Powered ventilator fan w/rain sensor (galley and bathroom)
- Powered roof vent(s) (bathroom)
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades
- Multi-plex wall switches w/dimming feature
- Digital TV amplified antenna system
- Polished porcelain tile floor covering
- Entertainment center 40" HDTV and home theater soundbar system w/AC duplex receptacle and wireless subwoofer
- Driver and passenger-side service bay lights
- 2 powered acrylic patio awnings w/motion sensors w/LED lights, metal wrap
- Powered acrylic entrance awning w/LED lights
- 90" x 54" slideout storage compartment tray (extends out either side of the coach) (42QD)
- 90" x 38" slideout storage compartment tray (extends out either side of the coach) (42HD)
- Lighted storage compartments
- Storage containers w/lids
- Porch and stepwell lights w/interior switch
- Lower front protective mask
- Premier clearcoat automotive finish
- Full-width rear mudguard w/stainless steel logo
- Polished stainless steel on lower valance doors and panels
|Total Price Change:||-$115,989|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
About This Dealership:
At Bob Ledford's Adventure Motor Homes, we are RV enthusiasts, and there's nothing we enjoy more than helping our customers find the kind of fun and adventure that a quality class A motorhome, class B motorhome, class C motorhome, fifth wheel, pop up camper, toy hauler, and travel trailer can bring. If you're considering financing your new Coachmen, Forest River, Itasca, Pleasure Way, Shasta, Tiffin Motorhomes, or Winnebago, you're in good hands with our finance department. We are thrilled to get the opportunity to help you set up a financing plan that gets you out on the road as soon as possible.
We don't just finance motorhomes, trailers, and rvs - you can also add parts and accessories, an extended service plan, and everything else you need to make sure your ownership experience is fun and rewarding, all for one simple monthly payment!
Our knowledgeable finance staff is here to make the process of purchasing your motorhome, trailer, or rv easy, so don't put off your dreams. Come in and talk to us today! You'll know you made the right choice when you're traveling the country in your new Coachmen, Forest River, Itasca, Pleasure Way, Shasta, Tiffin Motorhomes, or Winnebago
As you start your RV adventure, you'll definitely need recreational insurance and you may need help financing an RV. The experts at Bob Ledford's Adventure Motor Homes can walk you through each step of your RV financing paperwork, help you obtain the appropriate RV insurance coverage, as well as help you protect your investment with GAP insurance and other warranty products.