Coach was purchased in July, 2016.
The previous owner took care of this coach, it looked brand new. Three years later it still looks great. We take pride in everything we own, and it shows. This is a beautiful coach; the pictures speak for themselves.
• Maxum Freightliner Chassis with 450-hp Cummins turbo-charged diesel engine and Allison 6 speed transmission
• Luxury heated massage cab seats with six-way power pedestals and reclining passenger seat
• Infotainment Center with 6.5” touch screen, GPS navigation system, Sirius-XM Radio
• MCD Duo solar/blackout roller shades throughout (powered for windshield)
• 40” TV above cab, 55” TV mid-coach, 32” TV in bedroom, 32” exterior TV
• Blu-Ray Home Theater System
• HDMI 4x4 Matrix video selection system
• Dish Satellite System with 2 receivers, HD Winegard Satellite Dish w/ auto-seek
• Dirt Devil central vacuum system
• Glazed Cherry cabinets throughout
• Corian counter-tops throughout
• Stainless steel microwave/convection oven
• Stainless steel residential refrigerator w/ French doors, water and ice dispenser
• Induction cook top
• Washer and Dryer pair
• Ceiling fan in bedroom
• Latex/memory foam King bed
• Powered acrylic patio awning with “zip-blocker” sunscreen
• Acrylic window awnings
• Power door locks (entry and storage) w/ remote
• Lighted storage compartments
• Pass through storage compartment slide out tray
• 3 rooftop ducted AC units, 2 with heat pumps
• Aqua-Hot hydronic triple-zone heating system with continuous hot water
• Roof mounted 100-watt solar panel
• 2800-watt inverter/charger
• 10,000-watt Cummins Onan diesel generator with automatic start system
• Full coach water filtration system
• Tank capacities (gallons):
o Fuel: l50
o Freshwater: 85
o Black water: 51
o Gray water: 2 tanks at 58 gal each
• And much more…
In July 2018, the coach was taken to the Winnebago factory in Junction City, OR. They went through the entire coach to check out all the systems and repair minor issues.
At that time, the factory installed dishwasher was replaced with a huge drawer for cookware and a wide drawer for silverware and utensils.
During that visit the tires replaced.
Meticulous about taking care of our vehicles, this coach and the generator have been serviced every year at a Freightliner dealer.
The exterior of the coach was washed regularly and professionally waxed, including the roof, at least twice a year.
You must see this coach to truly appreciate how beautiful and livable it is.
Give us a call for more information and details about this Motorhome.
-------- PLEASE SEE BELOW -----------
Please Note: this Motorhome is in the South West region, USA
• Specific location made available upon request for viewing
• competitive rates based on personal credit history
Help finding OFFERS for TRADE-IN Motorhomes & RV’s
• low miles and still in good condition
EXTENDED SERVICE WARRANTY Programs available
|Listed Price||$178,995|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
We help buyers find the right Motorhome at the right price. All Motorhomes are privately owned and maintained.
Our unique approach and no consignment lot means we can offer wholesale pricing.
Buyers can shop anywhere in the country, we make sure they aren't disappointed!