MUST SELL: Bunkhouse!
Class A - Gas / Dawsonville, GA
This Bunkhouse 35J was not for sale before because it was our “forever” coach. In 2016 it took us on a 7K+ mile journey that incl almost 3 months in Mexico’s central highlands then Grand Canyon, Vegas, Utah, Idaho, Yellowstone, Tetons, Denver, then back to NC. And yes, the V10 handled the Rockies just fine. It has taken us on 2 Mexico trips and many journeys up and down the East Coast. We planned to go out West in it again this year.
We spent a lot of time & dollars redoing the inside including Allure flooring (no more carpet!); new sofa, painting, etc.
But then, a 40' Diesel Pusher came along that we couldn’t pass up esp since we’re now full-timers. This "J" is a great rig that never let us down.
Since we had no plans to sell, we added a lot of features, including:
- "Stay A While" external propane tank hookup.
- Window awnings (great for privacy and temperature control)
- Newly reupholstered cockpit chairs
- Upgraded radio & speakers
- Custom dash cover
- Scan gauge for monitoring engine perf.
- 32 inch TV
- New sofa
- CB Radio
- Custom windshield sun/privacy screen cover
- Rebuilt generator (5.5KW Onan)
- Pure sine wave inverter (Xantrex Pro Watt SW 2000)
- Upgraded converter (Progressive Dynamics PD 9200)
- Upgraded ceramic toilet
- Trik-L-Start Starting Battery Charger/Maintainer)
- New house and chassis batteries