2018 Winnebago Sightseer 33CSet Your Sights On Stunned
As you travel coast to coast in your Sightseer,® some of the most enticing sights are right inside your coach. Enjoy four new interiors, new vinyl tile floor covering, and a high-polished Corian® galley countertop. Three triple-slide floorplans provide a wide array of residential features, such as the inLounge™ extendable sectional sofa in the 35G and a cabinet with an electric fireplace in the 36Z. All three floorplans feature a private master bedroom with an available king bed, and a powered StudioLoft bed can be added above the cab for additional sleeping space. No matter where your travels take you, you’ll always be surrounded by comfort and style in your Sightseer.
Features may include:Interior
- Amplified digital HDTV antenna system
- Wall-mount Stereo System w/AM/FM radio, CD/DVD player, remote
- Electric fireplace (35G, 36Z)
- Satellite system ready (lounge and bedroom)
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades (on select windows)
- Tinted, dual-pane windows
- Powered ventilator fan (bedroom 35G, 36Z)
- Powered ventilator fan (lounge)
- Powered roof vent (bath(s))
- Automatic entrance door steps
- Lighted storage compartments
- Premium high-gloss fiberglass skin
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting and metal wrap
- Powered entrance awning w/LED lighting (36Z)
- Lower front protective mask
|Total Price Change:||-$51,716|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
The RV Corral offers everything for the RV Shopper, whether it be a New or Used motorhome, travel trailer, fifth wheel, or camper. We serve customers in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California, Alaska,and any where that has an internet connection!
The RV Corral is a locally owned and operated recreational vehicle sales and service business. We have 5 acres of new and used motor homes, 5th wheels, camper trailers and campers in stock at the Highway 99 lot in Eugene, and NOW 2 acres of Class A gas motor homes, Diesel Pushers and Class C rvs at the new Interstate 5 Coburg location.
The RV Corral has Eugene Oregon's most complete service department,for all of your recreational vehicle needs. Whether you need refrigerator repair, chassis repair or coach service. We also have an outstanding coach body shop. We do everything from complete coach restorations, new siding installations to simple dings and dents and of course we gladly accept insurance work.