We purchased our 2008 Winnebago Sightseer 30B in August of 2018. It only had 36,683 miles, today it has 37,245 for a total of only 562 miles traveled. We had planned to travel throughout the state of Florida and eventually the entire country. Unfortunately my wife and I would undergo several medical procedures delaying all travel plans. Throughout the motorhome downtime it was started and the generator operated every three weeks and all on board systems activated.
When we both recovered from our medical procedures we planned our first and only trip to northern Florida. The good news was all systems worked perfectly. Unfortunately our two elderly dogs had a hard time entering and exiting the steps. After the trip we made a decision to sell the class A Winnebago and look for a class C motorhome. My good friend has a class C and both my dogs easily enter and exit the steps. This is a solid motorhome. Please read the features listed below.
I'm also selling on this site a 2019 Stehl Tow Dolly never used. Checkout the ad listed in the accessories section. If still available, I would be willing to workout a deal to include the tow dolly with the motorhome. LETS TALK!
Here are some its features:
• Onan Micro Quiet 4000 Generator with 544 hours (note – we periodically run the generator, so this number may slightly increase)
• Patio Awning – 16’
• Slide – 12’ with Topper
• Roof Ladder
• Michelin tires including a spare
• Lots of external storage
• Roof re-sealed (Dec 2019)
• Magic Chef Stove / Oven – 3 burners with stove top cover
• Dometic Refrigerator (newly installed Dec 2019)
• Dometic Microwave – 1100 W
• Double Sink with covers
• Dinette seating with storage below seats. Converts to a bed.
• Walk around queen bed
• 2 – 23” TVs (in bedroom and living area)
• Separate Shower and Toilet area
• Power Gear Electronic Leveler
• 2 new AGM house batteries with battery monitor
• Fresh Water = 62 gal
• Black Tank = 41 gal
• Gray Tank = 57 gal
• LP = 18 gal
• Fuel = 75 gal
|Total Price Change:||-$3,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.