PICTURE IS OF OUR 2019 WHICH WE SOLD..NO PICTURE OF OUR 2021 NOT BUILD YET.
I have the serial number no vin yet.
Brand new deliver date app Dec 2 2020
Purchased with deposit but due to medical issues will be unable to drive REVEL.
Can make arrangements for buyer to pick up from dealer Lichtsinn RV with 0 miles
Now with Xantrex Smart Lithium power, and the Mercedes Benz VS30 chassis, the true 4x4 Revel opens up a world of possibilities with off the grid capabilities and complete four season comfort in the #CamperVanLife #VanLife revolution!
This factory fresh Revel from Lichtsinn RV includes the following enhancements for the 2021 model year!
1. Xantrex Lithionics 125AH dual lithium ion batteries, providing 1,600 watt hours of energy per battery, or 3,200 watt hours total, housed inside the van, driver side wheel well, with easy access
a. These lithium batteries provide 25 percent more capacity than competing 100 AH batteries, such as Battle Born
b. Fully usable up to a 10 percent reserve capacity with patented Power Reserve feature, unavailable in other lithium batteries such as Battle Born
c. High and low temperature control with smart battery management system (BMS)
d. State of charge battery management, voltage, amps, wattage, battery temps, BMS temp, and power state management via the Bluetooth connectivity smart app into the BMS
e. Heat pad wraps with intelligent automatic thermostatic controls
f. A second under the hood alternator to fully recharge in less than 2 hours of travel time
2. Xantrex 2,000 watt inverter to provide whole coach electrical service, including the Coleman Mach 10 NDQ AC, as well as the induction cooktop
3. A larger compressor driven refrigerator is now included and turned forward facing, towards the cargo door area for convenient access inside or outside the van
4. Industrial style non slip flooring over insulated vapor barrier plasticore flooring
5. New cabinetry design with one piece welded cabinet, which are lighter and stronger, and include slam latch positive locks
6. A large countertop extension has been added and conveniently stores out of the way
7. The induction cooktop has been made portable, to be used outside the van, and frees up even more countertop space
8. New front bench seating with dual safety belts and a 3 point driver side safety belt. Additional storage is now available under and behind this bench.
9. Freshwater tank has been moved inside the van on the passenger side wheel well area for better four season use
10. Nautilus freshwater manifold system for easy color coded management of your freshwater system
11. Exterior flip down table has been changed to a cable driven system for better use in non level environments
12. Gear Garage maintains the powered drop down bed, and now includes LED lighting under the bed when stored, along with additional storage bags mounted and recessed for even more underbed, ceiling mounted storage solutions
13. Mercedes Benz provided spare tire returns as standard equipment, as the lithium batteries are lighter. This spare is recessed under the van.
Taking full advantage of the proven 4x4 Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis, the Revel’s 3.0 litre turbo diesel puts 325 lbs ft of torque through an on demand 4WD system, complete with high and low range and hill descent mode for added off road capability.
Inside, the Revel’s unique features start with a floorplan designed around a Power Lift Bed with gear garage below. This allows for a 49 x 79 inch cross coach sleeping area. A full galley, including a larger refrigerator, makes meal prep a breeze, while the all in one bath and gear closet boasts a cassette style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank.
Storage and living space are maximized by the flared body and Power Lift Bed that converts to a 49 x 79 inch sleeping surface. Welded aluminum cabinet face frames, dual pane windows with insulated shades, snap in screens for fresh air circulation, and an available quieter Mach 10 NDQ AC system all contribute to the Revel's off the grid livability.
This Revel is powered by the innovative, fuel efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter, with interior aesthetic upgrades, similar to what is in the Mercedes S Class luxury auto:
1.On demand 4 wheel drive with low range, to selectively stop individual wheels if wheel spin is detected. The system can be safely driven on dry pavement without the risk of damaging differential locks.
2.3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel
3.325 lb ft of torque or power
4.Seven speed automatic 7G Tronic Plus transmission with grade braking
6.MBUX infotainment features, including an oversized 10 inch touchscreen, wireless charging, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and SiriusXM. Includes advanced GPS navigation built right in.
7.MBUX Hey Mercedes voice guidance and artificial intelligence services
8.New touch steering wheel controls and MBUX Touch Control Buttons
9.True automatic climate control
10.Leather wrapped steering wheel
11.Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians
12.Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety.
13.If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them.
14 Traffic sign assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly.
15.Blind Spot Assist provides warnings regarding vehicles in the blind spot while Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns about crossing objects when reversing.
16.Rearview camera monitoring system with rear ultrasonic park assist
17.Wet wiper system, with rain sensor
18.LED High Performance Headlights
19.Three sets of safety airbags, front, window and thorax pelvis airbags
20.Factory installed tow package, 5,000 lb
Includes the following factory installed options:
1.Performance wheels upgrade with BF Goodrich TA KO2 all terrain tires LT245/70R17, featuring a longer tread life in dry pavement conditions, with aggressive all terrain traction perfect for gravel, rocky and snowy conditions. The Method 701 wheels include bead grip technology to seat the bead while running with lower air pressures, a reinforced inner lip, and are one piece cast 356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment
2.Mach 10 NDQ quiet roof air conditioner
3.Exterior graphics delete for a stealth like automotive look
Includes the following highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1.Digital, thermostatically controlled Hydronic heat and hot water source
2.Side and rear Rolef screen door system
3.13,500 BTU low profile high efficiency AC
4.All metal roof rack and ladder, detachable, movable ladder and roof rack allows access from various locations around the coach
5.Powered 10 ft patio awning with LED lighting
|Listed Price||$135,000|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.