The 24G floorplan with a dinette, including storage, safety belt, and converts to a 42 x 74 inch sleeping surface! To make way for this larger slideout, we have included an innovative European inspired swivel sink to create a larger shower and more room around the toilet. Also inside you’ll find two stage dimmable LED racetrack indirect lighting for a contemporary feel.
This model features a sleek aerodynamic low profile front end with a skylight and side storage, or additional sleeping capacity with the optional cabover bed.
Take luxury living on the road with the Winnebago Navion 24G and experience the performance, towing power, and fuel economy of the reputable Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis. With its new redesign, the 24G even offer two slide outs with a permanent walk around queen rear bed.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. 3.0L 6 cylinder Mercedes Benz
2. 188 horsepower
3. 325 lbs feet of torque
4. 5 speed automatic Tip Shift transmission
5. Alcoa forged aluminum wheels
6. Adaptive ESP technology
7. Hydraulic four wheel ABS brakes
1. The Norcold dual door model features contemporary flush mount styling and features a quiet, hermetically sealed compressor, which is self ventilated for easier integration into RVs. The 12V fan aids airflow across the condenser and compressor for improved cooling and features a convenient automatic temperature control with storage for 2 liter, half gallon and full gallon containers.
2. Powering this are 2, dual 100 watt Zamp solar panels with controller for the dual RV batteries. The Zamp solar package is now standard and expandable to add additional panels if desired.
3. An upgrade to the 1,000 watt inverter to a pure sine wave inverter, for cleaner power to the upgraded audio visual components. The pure sine wave 1,000 watt inverter is now standard.
4. New high rise satin nickel gooseneck style faucet with pull out sink sprayer
5. Matte finish countertops eliminate fingerprints and light surface scratching
6. The MaxxAir vent system has been made standard and includes a sealed vent to enhance off the grid camping. The sealed hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied.
7. Halo racetrack style lighting is designed to provide a much bright appearance than previous models, yet includes a multi adjustable dimmer switch
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including an all new 9 inch higher resolution touch screen color monitor with responsive capacitive touch screen, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, Siri Eye, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more..
2. Skylight and roof vent with a powered lift, sliding screen, and sliding pleated shade
3. Upgraded AC with integrated heat pump
4. The bedroom now includes a 24 inch, 12 Volt HDTV
5. Cab seat cushions, to provide a taller, more residential sitting position
6. Heated drainage system
7. Side Remi cab window blinds, pleated and sliding
8. MaxxAir vent system has now been made standard
Includes the following exterior highlights:
1. 53 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage, 25% more than in prior years
2. 26.4 gallon fuel capacity
3. 13 gallon LP capacity
4. Truma AquaGo tankless on demand water heater
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. 15,000 BTU air conditioning system with heat pump
7. Powered patio awning, 16 ft, with integrated LED lighting
6. Dual Group 24 RV batteries
|Total Price Change:||-$5,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.