2017 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 31DThe #1 Choice for Value
There is no better value in Class C motorhomes than the popular Minnie Winnie.® That is because only the Minnie Winnie can offer Winnebago’s legendary SuperStructure® construction at such a friendly price. LED lights and a stylish vinyl ceiling come standard and the popular Premium Package (26A, 27Q, 31K) is available to enhance your experience at every turn. All six floorplans offer flexible sleeping spaces to accommodate your whole family along with a large rear trunk for all of your gear. Give it a try and you will see big value in the Winnebago Minnie Winnie.
Features may include:Interior
- Amplified digital HDTV antenna
- Pleated night shades (lounge, dinette, and bedroom)
- Mini blinds (galley, bath)
- Roof vent (bedroom and front bunk area)
- Blackout cab divider curtain (22R, 25B, 31G)
- Front wraparound curtain (26A, 27Q, 31K)
- 28" HDTV w/DVD player (22R, 25B, 26A)
- 32" HDTV w/DVD player (27Q, 31K, 31G)
- Vinyl flooring throughout
- Decorative wall decal (26A, 27Q, 31K)
- Premium high-gloss fiberglass skin
- Porch light w/interior switch
- Large lighted trunk storage compartment
Show prices now in effect!
About This Dealership:
The RV Corral offers everything for the RV Shopper, whether it be a New or Used motorhome, travel trailer, fifth wheel, or camper. We serve customers in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California, Alaska,and any where that has an internet connection!
The RV Corral is a locally owned and operated recreational vehicle sales and service business. We have 5 acres of new and used motor homes, 5th wheels, camper trailers and campers in stock at the Highway 99 lot in Eugene, and NOW 2 acres of Class A gas motor homes, Diesel Pushers and Class C rvs at the new Interstate 5 Coburg location.
The RV Corral has Eugene Oregon's most complete service department,for all of your recreational vehicle needs. Whether you need refrigerator repair, chassis repair or coach service. We also have an outstanding coach body shop. We do everything from complete coach restorations, new siding installations to simple dings and dents and of course we gladly accept insurance work.