This Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22M has less than 1,200 miles and was only taken out on a single trip. It is a like-new coach but at a significantly reduced price from a factory ordered RV. At just over 24 feet total length, it is extremely maneuverable and is Winnebago’s shortest RV with a slide-out. It handles incredibly well when driving in both urban and rural environments and because of its shorter length it will alleviate much of the stress many RV owners experience when driving into town and seeking a place to park.
That being said, the inside of the coach is surprisingly expansive with sleeping for up to 6 individuals in three different areas: the queen bed above the cab, the queen bed dinette conversion and the queen bed in the rear of the coach. The fact that the RV also includes a rear slide-out makes the inside feel similar to units that are many feet longer.
The dinette is the highly sought out U design, which not only offers a larger sleeping area, but increases the utility of the space for entertainment, work and dining. Despite the fact that this unit is only just over 24 feet long, the design has a full kitchen similar to any RV in the Winnebago lineup. It sports a double-bowl stainless steel sink with a goose-neck faucet and an extendable hose attachment to make washing cookware quick and convenient, a triple LPG burner and oven with a range hood, microwave, and mid-size refrigerator with both AC and LPG cooling options so your groceries will always remain fresh.
When designing the layout of smaller units, it is often necessary to make compromises on the interior spaces, often at the detriment to one of the most important and oft used areas, the bathroom. However, when walking into the rear bath of this RV, you are met with the space and utility the same as in an RV of any length. The shower is surprisingly accommodating and the leg space for the toilet is increased by setting it at a slight angle.
This Winnebago Minnie Winnie would be an excellent fit for either weekend family outings, a longer term cross country expedition for a couple, or even a full-time mobile work environment, so you can work and play as you make your way across the country. If you are interested in learning more about this small but incredibly versatile and user-friendly RV, please feel free call us at 630-682-4444. We happily support video appointments as well so that you can see this unit live from the comfort of your own home.
Now loaded with many standard features that were previously optional, there is no better way to jump into or continue your RV lifestyle than in a 2022 Winnebago Minnie Winnie. Not only is it built to Winnebago’s legendary construction that features SuperStructure construction unlike any other RV manufacturer, it is the smallest Winnebago to include a slideout, along with a spacious U lounge for the perfect gaming area, dining area, or computer workstation. Plus, sleeping for 6 with 3 sleeping areas! Pair that with the solid foundation of the new Ford 7.3 V8 chassis and the higher gross vehicle weight rating to provide over 2,200 lb of cargo carrying capacity!
Below are the full specs on this unit:
1. New Ford 7.3 litre dual valve free breathing V8. This is the premium rated engine calibration and not the optional downgraded economy 7.3 litre V8 used by other competing manufacturers offering 10% less power. This new V8 engine is 30 lbs lighter and 20% smaller than previous V10s, and will offer better fuel economy
2. 468 lb ft of torque or power
3. 350 hp
4. TorqShift six speed automatic transmission with grade braking capability. This configuration allows the coach to operate at lower RPMs while maintaining set speeds, offering better fuel economy. Neutral idle allows for lower RPMs and better fuel economy
5. Twin I beam front suspension for a solid foundation and weight dispersion
6. The new 2021 Ford V8 chassis also now provides for the following new safety enhancements:
a. Adaptive Cruise Control employs both radar and camera technology to set a cruise speed and distance from the vehicle in front of you, an especially helpful feature in slow traffic conditions. When traffic ahead slows, you automatically do as well; when it picks back up, you can resume your present speed and distance
b. Active distance alert maintains your distance to the vehicle ahead of you and adjusts itself based on the movement of the vehicle ahead
c. Forward collision warning alerts you if it senses a potential collision, displays a flash in the instrument cluster and increases brake assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you brake
d. Lane departure warning uses a camera mounted behind the windshield to scan road lane markings and detects an unintended lane departure during the day or night. When activated this alerts you in the display and provides audible warning.
e. Driver alert recognizes repeated lane departures as a sign of fatigue and issues visual and audio alerts that it’s time to pull over and take a break
f. Automatic emergency braking provides an audio alert, displays in the instrument cluster, and precharges and increases brake assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you do brake
g. Post impact braking can potentially lessen the severity of a secondary collision by automatically applying moderate brake pressure when an initial collision event is detected
h. Electronic stability control senses when you begin to lose traction and automatically applies selective braking to help prevent your vehicle from sliding and skidding
i. Traction control applies selective braking to keep your wheels from excessively spinning and helps maintain traction
j. Hill start assist activates the anti lock brakes for up to two seconds as you transition your foot from the brake to the accelerator
k. Tire pressure monitoring system
l. Automatic headlamp activation and automatic high beam control
m. Driver monitoring
n. Remote keyless entry
o. Airbag cutoff, passenger side
7. Three point safety belts and dual front airbags
8. Factory installed 7,500 lb tow package with 7 blade bargeman wiring harness
9. Stainless steel wheel liners with valve extensions
10. Includes a Sony 8.95 inch infotainment radio with SiriusXM, Apple Car Play, Android Auto, color rearview camera monitoring system, Bluetooth hands free calling, Bluetooth music and GPS commands thru Apple Car Play or Android Auto, and 3 year warranty
11. Side video camera monitoring system
Many things come standard, including the following factory installed options:
1. Dual pane thermo insulated windows
2. Spare tire
3. SiriusXM satellite radio
4. Sold surface kitchen countertops with coordinating thermoformed construction in the bath
5. Upgraded side mirrors with defrost, remote and side video camera monitoring system
6. Inverter, 1,000 watt pure sine wave
7. Bedroom TV, 24 inch HDTV
8. Powered 14 ft patio awning with LED lighting
9. Heated drainage system
10. Stylish aerodynamic front molded cap, which does not change overhead additional sleeping dimensions
11. Champagne infused sidewall provides the appearance and durability of full body paint
12. Convenience package that includes, the front bunk ladder and privacy curtain, dual deep cycle, group 24 batteries, retractable squeegee shower door, three burner recessed range with glass top and lower oven, rear ladder, rearview camera monitor system, stainless steel wheel liners and valve extenders, black tank flushing system and TrueLevel holding tank monitoring system.
Includes the following exterior highlights:
1. 45 cubic feet of exterior and basement storage
2. 55 gallon fuel capacity
3. 18 gallon LP capacity
4. 6 gallon water heater
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. Coleman Mach 15k BTU high efficiency air conditioning system
7. Powered 14 ft. awning with LED lighting
8. Dual deep cycle, Group 24 batteries
|Total Price Change:||-$9,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Hometown RV has been at it's current location since 1991. A focus on providing the best possible RV rental experience was the starting point for this family owned business. By carefully monitoring their rental customers experiences with real world issues of dependability and ease of use, the staff at Hometown gained a significant advantage in selecting the right products to offer their retail customers.
"Our rental customers alert us to any deficiencies or service issues as well as give us a way to field test the products we sell. This information helps us fine-tune what features are important to our customers and also allows us to be proactive when it comes to service. Our goal is to use this information to help both our retail and rental customers to have the best RV experience possible."
At Hometown RV, they understand that the quality and selection of the products they offer are important. The attitude and commitment of their people are the keys to customer satisfaction. "We believe we have developed a winning formula for customer service which permeates all phases of the sale process. We spend as much time making sure our customers know how to operate the various features of their RV as we do helping them select the right floor plan. They never feel pressured and we make sure they are comfortable contacting us for any assistance they may need after the sale."
"Our customers tell us that it is common in most of their buying experiences that the service they receive, particularly after the sale, rarely lives up to their expectations. At Hometown RV, we see a real opportunity to provide a refreshing difference . We are excited about applying this full service mentality to a broad range of recreational products."
"Give us the opportunity to show you why Hometown RV is the fastest growing RV dealership in Chicagoland!"