2003 Winnebago Journey DL 36LD - 73,000 miles - 2 slides - 36 feet - 330HP CAT diesel - Freightliner chassis - $56,900
This 36FT, 2003 Winnebago Journey DL only has 73,000 miles and comes in the easy to drive yet spacious 36LD floor plant that has two huge slide outs and sleeps 4 thanks to a queen bed in the rear and power reclinable sofa in the front.
This RV is powered by a Caterpillar 3126 diesel engine that produces 330HP and 860 ft-lbs of torque, has the Allison 3000MH automatic 6-speed transmission with electronic shifter, is equipped with an Onan 7.5kW Quiet Diesel generator, and sits on a heavy Freightliner chassis with air ride suspension and air brakes.
Features and options include:
- 10,000 pound weight distributing tow hitch with 7 pin trailer plug
- Huge basement storage compartments around the entire exterior
- Exterior entertainment area with stereo, exterior speakers, and cable + TV hookups
- Power patio awning with slide toppers over both slides and window awning package
- Sony Rear view camera system with a Sony in dash monitor
- TrueAir residential central air conditioning, heat pump and furnace with thermostat control
- HWH hydraulic leveling jacks with touch pad controls
- 50 amp service + extension cord and battery disconnect
- Large living room with power reclinable jackknife sofa and Euro recliner situated towards a 24” HDTV over the front seats
- Table with two chairs
- Full kitchen with tile floor, Whirlpool residential refrigerator and freezer, solid surface counters, Amana gas stove top, microwave convection oven, residential sink and faucet, and tons of storage
- Middle bathroom area with water closet, fiberglass shower with glass door + skylight, sink and vanity
- Washer and dryer combo
- Rear master room with a queen sized bed, enormous wardrobe closet, and 18” TV
We've been in business for over 25 years now, and pride ourselves on having one of the largest selections of pre-owned A Class diesel pushers in the country. We hand select each RV in our inventory to create a wide array of different coaches from different manufacturers to fit anyone's budget. Despite the fact that these are all used motorhomes, our team here does their absolute best to get every RV into the best possible condition prior to pickup so customers can immediately hit the open road!