2009 Winnebago Journey 34Y A Class Diesel Pusher - 41,000 miles - 34 feet - $99,900
This short, easy to drive, 34FT, 2009 Winnebago Journey 34Y A Class Diesel Pusher was just taken in on trade by us from a customer moving up to a tag axle diesel pusher we had, has three large slide outs that create a ton of interior square footage in a compact package, and comes coated with Winnebago’s wonderful full body paint option using their “Wineberry” graphics scheme. This coach is powered by a 350HP Cummins ISB XT 6.7L turbo charged diesel engine, transfers power through a Allison 6-speed electronic 3000 MH transmission, is equipped with an Onan 8.0kW Quiet Diesel generator with only 325 hours, and sits on a heavy duty Freightliner chassis with air ride suspension and air brakes.
Other important features and options include:
- One piece fiberglass roof with fiberglass front and rear caps
- Sony rear view and side view camera system
- Exterior entertainment center with 32” LCD TV + exterior speakers
- Full pass through basement storage compartments with side swing baggage doors
- Fully automatic hydraulic leveling jacks with touch pad controls
- 10,000 pound tow hitch with 7 pin trailer wiring + full width rock guard
- 50 amp power cord + battery disconnects + 2,000 watt inverter/charger with remote panel
- 10 gallon water heater with motoraid + TrueLevel holding tank monitoring system
- TrueAir residential central air conditioning unit with heat pump + 40,000 BTU furnace
- Double electric entrance step with step cover
- Large open living room with Rest Easy recliner sofa + euro recliner situated towards 37” LCD TV
- Extendable table dinette with four chairs (only two pictured, other two stored in closet)
- Full kitchen with solid surface counters, stainless steel sink, Amana gas stove, Sharp convection microwave oven
- Stainless steel four door Norcold refrigerator and freezer with ice maker
- Middle private bathroom with glass shower enclosure, sink/vanity, toilet, vent fan
- Rear master suite with a king sized bed, 24” LCD TV, wardrobe closet, tons of storage
- Washer/dryer combo in a vented closet and more!
We've been in business for over 25 years now, and pride ourselves on having one of the largest selections of pre-owned A Class diesel pushers in the country. We hand select each RV in our inventory to create a wide array of different coaches from different manufacturers to fit anyone's budget. Despite the fact that these are all used motorhomes, our team here does their absolute best to get every RV into the best possible condition prior to pickup so customers can immediately hit the open road!