Full-Timers Dream Deisel Pusher RV!!
It's time to load up the whole family and hit the road for a comfortable ride and stay in this Forza 38W class A luxury coach. This thing is a mansion on wheels. The kids can choose to sleep on one of the two bunks, while you enjoy a great night's rest in the walk-through private bedroom and walk-around queen bed including nightstands and a large wardrobe. As you move through the bedroom you will reach the rear master full bathroom to enjoy a shower with a seat, and more storage. The second full bath off of the main lounge area/kitchen and across from the bunks can be used by the kids and guests so your bathroom stays clean. The cook will surely love all the kitchen appliances and custom collapsable island to make meals for the family. The kids may choose to watch the lounge TV, bed TVs, or Outdoor TV while you watch the bedroom TV. Take one look, you will want to own this one!
With insanely comfortable seating, electronic gauges and touchscreens, and so many upgrades that I can’t fit them all in the limitations of this description. Send request for a list.
If you buy new, you will have to vet out all the manufacturer recalls and issues that any year old RV has already undergone.
We Full-Timed for about 9 months in warm areas. We have upgraded and repaired all factory shortcomings.
* Washer and Dryer (separate)
* Additional TVs
* Shelving in Storage
* Mounted Culligan Water Filtration System
* Custom water setup to avoid connect/disconnect constantly for switching tanks
* Custom Water Pressure Regulator built into hose intake
* LED lighting in the cockpit
* Custom Computer workstation built into passenger seat
* Upgraded all plastic handles with metal
* Underplates installed for water prevention in cabinets
* Extra shelves and hooks added throughout
* Securely mounted safe in master closet
* Upgraded door and slide outs seals with higher quality version.
* Extended stay propane
* Tankless waterheater
* Wired Roku Entertainment in Master Ceiling TV
* Extended Wifi Centralizer on RV roof for improved Internet
* Towing package, invisibrakes, and battery charger that work with exhaust breaks for plug in play hookup.
* Modernized Curtains
* Culligan Reverse Osmosis at sink and icebox
* Secure restraint bars added for full-size fridge & medicine cabinets of both full bathrooms
* Includes all equipment for operation
* Upgraded to Memory Foam Beds
* And More
We love this RV, it served us well. It's an incredibly spacious RV. A nice black color with the highly desired gray interior to avoid the hideous yellows that you have probably seen. It's priced to move quickly. 2015 Traverse flat tow package ready also available as part of sale. Call if interested to see it.
|Total Price Change:||-$16,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.