Over the past 10 years Winnebago has been the market share leader in #CamperVanLife #VanLife revolution… and now leads in innovation with the first fuel efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 van, now four season insulation and on demand 4x4, and partnered with the Pure 3 Volta Power Systems Lithium energy system, providing a generator free stealth like #VanLife experience with the Winnebago Boldt, now boosted to 12,800 watt hours of energy.
The Pure 3 Volta Power Systems automotive grade 48V energy pack provides 12,800 watt hours of energy. The energy pack is watertight, durable with the steel housing being the safest on the market, and batteries are climate controlled.
The Pure 3 provides complete 30 AMP whole coach electricity using a 3,600 watt pure sine inverter. The Boldt’s dedicated 58 volt alternator, or under hood generator, is twice as powerful as competitors. Its compact design keeps it out of the way of curbs and road debris and provides quick recharge time.
The MPPT solar controller provides best in class solar absorption, up to 30 percent better than competitors, giving you more off the grid performance.
Call us to schedule your LIVE Video Appointment today to see this RV LIVE in the comfort of your home!
This coach is powered by the tried and true, fuel efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 powertrain, with interior aesthetic upgrades similar to what is in the Mercedes S Class luxury auto:
1. The new Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter
2. 3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel
3. 325 lb ft of torque or power
4. 188 hp
5. Seven speed automatic 7G Tronic Plus transmission with grade braking
6. MBUX Infotainment: Make trips more enjoyable with the new Sprinter’s multitude of sophisticated MBUX infotainment optional features, including an oversized 10 inch touchscreen, wireless charging, USB and USB C connections, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Includes advanced GPS navigation built right in.
7. MBUX Hey Mercedes voice guidance and artificial intelligence services
8. New touch steering wheel controls and MBUX Touch Control Buttons: touch sensitive controls on the steering wheel for instrument cluster and infotainment system control, similar to a smart phone interface, which respond to vertical and horizontal swiping movements.
9. True automatic climate control
10. Leather wrapped steering wheel with electric steering and telescoping steering
11. Active brake assist: In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians
12. Active Distance Assist Distronic: In high traffic areas, Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety.
13. Active Lane Keep Assist: If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them.
14. Traffic Sign Assist: Throughout your travel, speed limits can be everchanging. Traffic sign assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly.
15. Blind Spot Assist Including Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Blind Spot Assist provides warnings regarding vehicles in the blind spot while Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns about crossing objects when reversing.
16. Crosswind Assist: Detects strong gusts of crosswind and helps the driver to stay on course. At speeds over 50 mph it corrects the vehicle's course by means of automatic braking intervention on the wheels on the side of the vehicle facing the wind.
17. Rearview camera monitoring system
18. LED High Performance Headlights improve illumination, maximizing the view of the road ahead while further enhancing the vehicle’s overall aesthetic with a sleek optional front end design
19. Car to X communication: One of the new Mercedes PRO connect services. Receive a warning in your new Sprinter with Car to X communication if there is heavy rain, fog, icy roads, or accidents ahead. Based on automatically collated data from all the vehicles using this technology, drivers get notifications when other drivers encounter a hazardous condition.
20. Internet in the Van: Using the multimedia system's WiFi hotspot to easily go online with mobile devices. The Internet in the Car service requires a Mercedes PRO account, additionally a contract must be made with a 3rd party mobile network operator.
21. Keyless start and keyless touch fob
22. Electric assisted seats, with three memory settings, for two drivers and a convenient swivel seat mode
23. Heated front seats
24. Three sets of safety airbags, front, window and thorax pelvis airbags
25. Comfortable extended seating for those even with 34 inch inseams
26. Factory installed tow package
27. Easy fill DEF spigot
28. Mercedes PRO app
29. Industry leading 5 years or 100,000 mile warranty and engine and transmission
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. On demand 4x4
2. All new stronger and more expansive rooftop mounted storage rack solution
3. Multi point accessible ladder, for convenient rooftop access
4. Stylized forged aluminum wheels
5. Ultraleather cab seating
6. Dual pane thermo insulated windows
7. Volta Bluetooth control module
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 24.5 gallon fuel capacity
2. 16 gallon LP capacity
3. Truma Combi hydronic coach heat and hot water on demand: 2.6 gallon quick recovery Truma Combi water heater and coach heating system, LP and electric
4. 30 amp electrical service with supplemental under the hood alternator generator and accompanying solar for whole coach electrical system
5. Coleman Mach 10 NDQ non ducted quiet high efficiency air conditioning system, with thermostat and Bluetooth capability
6. Powered 13 ft patio awning with LED lighting
Excluding price changes of less than $100.