The previous owner purchased this RV from our dealership and was the second owner! This RV has a clean vehicle history report in which the previous owners did not smoke or have pets! This 2001 Adventurer was stored indoors!
This coach is powered by the tried and true Ford V10 powertrain:
1. 6.8 Liter Ford V10
2. 457 lb ft of torque or power
3. 310 horsepower
Includes the Following Factory Installed Options:
1. Dual pane windows
2. 50 amp electrical system
3. Home comfort plus package with central air heat pump, auxiliary automotive heater and insulated power ventilator fans
4. Manual satellite system
5. Exterior entertainment center
6. 300 watt inverter
7. Refrigerator with icemaker
8. In-dash workstation
9. Microwave and convection oven combo
10. Rear view monitor system
11. Auxiliary defroster fans
12. Hand-held shower head
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 75 gallon fuel capacity
2. 28 gallon LP capacity
3. 10 gallon LP water heater
4. 50 amp electrical service
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, solar, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Winnebago Touring Coach here in Forest City, Iowa!Interior Color:
Calypso Beige with Portsmouth Oak CabinetryExterior Color:
Sahara Deluxe Paint Package
|Total Price Change:||-$10,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
No Delivery Miles on NEW units! (exception, Winnebago Grand Tour and Winnebago Horizon with 3 Year, 100,000 Miles Warranty!)
About This Dealership:
Lichtsinn RV - the Nation's closest dealer to Winnebago Industries, located in Forest City, Iowa = NO DELIVERY MILES FOR YOU!
Lichtsinn RV has been awarded the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America by Winnebago Industries for the past 4 consecutive years. We are one of the largest Winnebago retail dealerships in the US, and our dealership has been a Circle of Excellence award winner (customer satisfaction indexed award) from Winnebago Industries each year since 1992. We have been awarded Iowa's largest motor home dealer for over 16 consecutive years, awarded by Statistical Surveys, Inc.
We are located only one mile from Winnebago Industries in Forest City, Iowa, which provides many benefits to our customers:
1. There are no additional taxes or fees for purchasing out of state in Iowa, as customers always pay tax, title, and license in the state in which they title their RV. We do, however, assist in the titling of your coach in your home state.
2. We have cost efficiencies over other dealers, which allows us to provide up-front no-hassle pricing to our customers.
3. New motor homes have NO delivery miles on them for our customers. We do not use delivery services like other dealers, in which delivery drivers live in the RVs during transportation to dealerships or tow their own personal vehicles during engine break-in.
4. We offer a thorough walk-around orientation session with our customers at delivery, in which we spend as much time as needed for the customer to understand each function, warranty, and maintenance of their RV. Many dealers charge a significant sum to provide this service.
5. We have new state of the art hookups on sight to allow our existing customers to move between RVs at their leisure. We also have indoor facilities they can move into their new RV in if there is inclement weather.
6. We offer complete financing for your purchase through a variety of major RV banks and charge no points or closing costs in doing so.
We are located in Northern Iowa, just minutes off of Interstate 35. Nearby airports include Mason City Municipal Airport (30 minutes from our dealership), Des Moines International Airport (2 hours South of our dealership), and the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul) International Airport (2 hours North of our dealership).
Let our customers tell you our story. Check out our reviews on Google and Facebook.