Description: Don't let the age of this 2006 Winnebago Adventurer 35U fool you . It is one of the most meticuliously kept coaches we have ever seen. It has everything you need to take the next step into Class A RVing and not bust the bank in the process. Your not going to want to miss this one on your list of must sees. Don't believe us, just get here and see it for yourself. But you better hurry! 'Tis the season! ** Condition **
~ Exterior is in Excellent condition and shows Little to no signs of wear & tear.
~ Full Body Paint is in Excellent condition and has a Lustrous appearance.
~ Decals are in Excellent condition and are Perfect.
~ Interior is in Excellent condition and is clean smelling and odor-free. ** Drivetrain & Chassis **
~ 40 feet long
~ Workhorse chassis
~ 63,560 miles
~ Chevy Vortec 8.1L V8 engine
~ Automatic transmission ** Exterior Features **
~ 2 Slides: 1 Bedroom slide & 1 Living room slide
~ 16 ft WeatherPro power patio awning with metal wrap weather protection
~ A&E Slider topper awnings
~ Separate Driver Door with Pwr Window
~ Power entry step
~ Outside Shower
~ Tinted windows
~ 6 Standard storage compartments
~ Patio side Entertainment Center withTV Hook-ups and AM/FM/Digital Media Stereo.
~ HWH Computerized Leveling System
~ Roadmaster Tow Bar
~ 5,000 lb capacity Receiver Hitch
~ Rear Ladder
~ Full length rear mudflap **Safety & Security Features**
~ Anti-Lock Brakes
~ Engine Braking System
~ Stability & Traction Control
~ Sony Rearview Monitor System
~ Cruise Control
~ Heated & Power Adjustable Double Surface Side Mirrors
~ Exterior Security Lighting
~ Entry Door Dead Bolt ** Cab Comfort Features **
~ Leather Captain's Chairs with 6-way Power Driver's Seat with driver lumbar support and Passenger Workstation
~ Tilt Steering
~ Power Sunvisors
~ In-Dash, AM/FM/CD/Cassette Stereo
~ Map Lights
~ Privacy curtains ** Entertainment Equipment **
~ Winegard Roof Mounted Dish
~ Cable from a standard hook-up
~ Local Channels via the Roof Mounted Winegard Antenna
~ Video Distribution Center * Living Area *
~ 37 inch, Sony Wega Trinitron, Flat Screen TV Above the Cab
~ Home Theater Surround Sound.
~ Sony DVD/VCR Combo * Master Bedroom *
~ 21 inch, Sony Wega Trinitron, Flat Screen TV * Patio *
~ TV Hook-ups
~ AM/FM/Digital Media Stereo ** Living Area Features **
~ A Leather Sofa that converts with the push of a button
~ A Matching Leather Rocker/Recliner Chair
~ A Convertible Dinette with Formica Top and Fabric Booth Seating
~ Soft Touch Ceiling
~ Accent Lighting
~ Day/Night Shades
~ Fine Wood Accents
~ Beveled Mirror Accents ** Kitchen Features **
~ Plenty of pantry space with Pull out rack
~ Solid Surface Countertops with Folding Extension and Solid Surface backsplash
~ Portsmouth Oak Cabinets with Raised wood panel doors, Brushed Nickel Hardware and Full Extension drawer sliders
~ Undercounter Double Sink with Temperature Memory Faucet, and separate Drinking water dispenser
~ Sink also has Counter Matching covers
~ Samsung Convection Microwave; Stainless Steel finish
~ Amana Three Burner Cooktop; Black finish with Counter Matching covers
~ Norcold Two door refrigerator/freezer; Raised Panel Wood Front ** Bath Features **
~ The Porcelain Toilet, Solid Surface top Vanity with Sink, Solid Surface backsplash, Mirror & Medicine Cabinet, Shower with Textured Glass Surround and Seat, and Linen Closet are afforded extra privacy in the separate bathroom with a Wood door.
~ Vent w/variable speed fan in the private bathroom **Master Bedroom Features**
~ Day/Night Shades, Horizontal Blinds and a Sliding Wood door for privacy
~ Queen size, Sleep Number bed with dual controls
~ Closet with Sliding Mirrored Doors
~ Built-in Wardrobe with Raised Panel Doors
~ Built-in Dresser with Formica Top and Make-up Vanity featuring Hidden Mirror and Under Counter Storage
~ Overhead Cabinets
~ Individual reading lights ** Flooring **
~ Carpet in the Cab, Living Area, Dinette and Bedroom.
~ Vinyl Tile in the Kitchen and Bath.
~ Non-Slip Rubber in the Entry. ** Climate Control **
~ One Coleman Mach TruAir Residential air conditioning unit, Ducted
~ Coleman Mach TruAir digital thermostat
~ Ducted Furnace, Electric & LP Gas w/DSI
~ 10 gallon water heater, Electric & LP Gas w/DSI ** Electrical Power **
~ 50 Amp Shore Power Cord
~ Onan 5500 watt Gas generator with 465 hours
~ 110 volt to 12 volt converter w/Battery Charger
~ Powerline Power inverter w/Battery Charger ** Additional Features **
~ Fog Lights
~ Built-in End Table with pull-out wood Tabletop Extension
~ Bedroom Wall MirrorWhy buy a used RV from Charlotte RV Center?
Our goal is to make your purchase of a pre-owned RV safe, easy, trouble-free and pleasurable. 17 important reasons to buy from us:
* Please read complete information on our website: CharlotteRVCenter.camp.Features:
- FREE: 90-day/3,000-mile Extended Service Plan*: Every RV that Charlotte RV Center offers that is less than 14-years old comes with a FREE 90-Day/3,000-mile Extended Service Plan
- FREE: 1-year COACH-NET membership*:
- 24-hour/365-days a year telephone RV technical support.
- Road service & towing.
- Concierge service, trip planning, and other assistance with travel and emergencies.
- FREE: DEALER PREPARATION FEE: That's right, $0.00!*
- FREE: INSPECTED, TESTED AND READY TO USE!*
- FREE: FUELED AND READY TO GO!*
- FREE: CLEANED AND READY TO LOAD-UP*
- FREE: DEMONSTRATION AND ORIENTATION*
- DISCOUNTS ON ACCESSORIES AND LABOR: Save on accessories and installation, such as entertainment systems and towing equipment. Save on any modifications or updates that you would like done to the RV you buy from us for 3-months after the sale!*
- WE PROCESS THE DOCUMENTATION & CLOSING FOR ONLY $100.00.*
- OUT-OF-STATE, CANADIAN and EXPORT BUYERS WELCOME.*
- FREE: AIRPORT PICK-UP*
- FREE: DELIVERY within 150 road miles radius. Discount rates for delivery to anywhere else in USA, or to a port or border U.S. Customs station. Referrals to shipping companies for delivery in other countries.*
- DISCOUNTS FOR LOCAL CAMPING*
- FINANCING AVAILABLE*
- RV INSURANCE AVAILABLE*
- Charlotte RV Center is a brick-and-mortar dealership, with affiliated RV service center. We are not just a listing service with a website, or some stranger who can't stand behind the RV the way we do! State of Florida dealer license #RV/1023485/1 and bonded.
- Better Business Bureau rating 'A+'. You can verify it on the BBB website!*
Hydraulic Leveling Jacks
Rear View Camera
|Total Price Change:||-$18,901|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Retail buyers of our used RVs up to 13-years old get FREE 3-month/3,000-mile limited warranty, and FREE 1-year subscription to Coach-Net for road service, RV technical support, and other motor club benefits.
About This Dealership:
Charlotte RV Service Center specializes in maintenance, repair and inspection of motorhomes, motorcoaches, buses, and towable RV's. Full-service on chassis, engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, steering, electrical, plumbing, LP (propane) system, entertainment systems, hydraulics, generators, slide rooms, leveling jacks. Wheel alignment experts. Full body shop with climate-controlled paint spray booth. Roofing, upholstery, floor covering. Insurance claims welcome.
All brands of pre-owned motorized and towable RV's for sale. CONSIGNMENTS OUR SPECIALTY!
Parts & Accessories store.