This pre owned Winnebago comes with Blue Dog RV’s Coast to Coast Lifetime Warranty! The Blue Dog’s pre owned Winnebago has come from a rental fleet that primarily rents to European’s at $300 per day. Each of the motorhomes averages about eight trips before being removed from the fleet and sent to Blue Dog.
The rental company has tremendous purchasing power when buying close to 1,000 motor homes at one time and they leverage that power onto a Huge discount paced on to Blue Dog and you. You get to purchase the Winnebago with taking the depreciation hit of a new vehicle purchase.
Along with Blue Dog’s Coast to Coast Lifetime Warranty, it comes with Ford’s 60 month/60,000 mile powertrain warranty, which includes roadside assistance as well.
Some of the features on the 2017 and 2018 Minnie Winnie products are:
- Additional Deep-Cycle group 24 Battery
- Glass Shower Door
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System-See and hear what is going on for additional safety
- Black Tank Flushing System-Helps keep your bathroom smelling fresh
- Rear Auxiliary Springs- Enhance the ride
- 4-Wheel ABS Brakes-Safety for the family
- Premium High Gloss Colored Fiberglass Exterior
- Coleman Mach 15,000 BTU A/C-Larger AC to keep you cool
- Fiberglass Roof- High-end diesel quality roof backed by the 10-Year Limited Parts and Labor warranty on the roof skin
- 4000 Watt Onan Microquiet Generator
|Total Price Change:||-$34,748|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Our name is a little different and so are we. Six families moved from the Tri-Cities, Washington area to start a new and different RV dealership to serve the Northern Idaho/Spokane area. We wanted to take what we learned at a very good dealership and take our shared vision of customer service and sales to level that people have never experienced. We want you to plan to be surprised.
Located on I-90 we are centrally located to serve Northern Idaho, Eastern Washington, Montana, and Canada. We have a beautiful new facility that includes 8300 square foot sales, parts, and service area for our customers. The shop is currently under construction and will have six large 50 foot bays to handle the largest of RVs.