2018 Wildwood 233RBXL, slps 4, 1 sld,
What a perfect unit to take to your favorite “spot”. This little beauty has so much to offer for your camping needs! Equipped with a spacious bathroom in the rear of the unit you’ll find a neo-angle shower, lavatory, foot flush toilet, and linen closet. Not enough closet space in the bathroom or by the murphy bed? Don’t worry, you’ll also find a spacious wardrobe behind the entertainment center across from the walk in pantry! The living space houses a U-shaped dinette located on the slide which is directly across from the kitchen area. You’ll be able to whip up some home cooked meals using the 3 burner cook surface and microwave. Store all your leftovers and favorite beverages in the double door refrigerator located next to the stove. Clean up is a breeze using the double basin sink with a fold up countertop! Relax your full belly and watch some TV on the 56” sofa or pull the Murphy bed down and catch a cat nap! Don’t forget to enjoy a little nature and relax under the 16’ awning. Hurry in and nab this little gem up!
Contact Kristi Billmeyer today to schedule your personal tour! She can be reached by phone at 563-252-1611, or by email at #####@####.###
• 3 burner cook top
• 13.5K AC (non-ducted)
• Diamond plate rockguard on front wall
• Digital TV antenna w/ booster
• Cable / Satellite ready
• Radio w/ CD player 2 exterior speakers
• 2-20# LP bottles w/ hard cover
• Extra large kitchen overhead cabinets
• Water heater by-pass
• Kitchen backsplash
• Ball bearing drawer guides
• 6 gal. gas DSI water heater
• Radius shower enclosure (per floorplan)
• Pass thru storage
• Bedspread for main bed
FACTORY SELECT STANDARDS
• Full interior stand up height
• 4.3 cu. ft. electric fridge
• Full extension ball bearing drawer guides
• Cold crack and mildew resistant vinyl patio awning
• One piece, full walk-on seamless roof (12 yr. warranty)
• 28 gal. fresh water tank
• 6 gal. gas DSI water heater (Push Button Controlled)
• Truss built roof with “walk-on” decking
• 2 burner cook top
• Large operable windows w/ mini blinds
X-LITE INCLUDED OPTIONS
• Double door refer IPO single door
• Power Stabilizer jacks and Power Tongue Jacks
• Range w/ oven IPO cook top
• Spare tire & carrier
• Ducted A/C
• Power awning w/adjustable legs
• LED Accent Pkg (int, maint slides, ext. ground effect)
• Mink Cloth
• Cabinet doors at dinette seats
• Central switch command center
• Vinyl tub surround (VBS)
• (2) Outside speakers
• Pass through storage (Per floor plan)
• Full extension Ball bearing Drawer guides
• Radius entrance door
• 6 Gallon Gas DSI Water Heater
• Nitrogen filled tires
• Coach-Net roadside assistance
• Skylight over tub
• Radial Tires
• Foot flush toilet
• Solid Step double step (Main door only)
• Exterior LED light strip under awning
• Recessed stove top w/glass stove cover
• Modern Roller Shades w/auto stop (living, bed)
• Green Pkg: Furrion Solar prep & LED mushroom lights
• Push button remote w/new remote holster
• Bluetooth stereo w/remote
• Furrion backup camera prep
• Stainless steel appliance package
• RVIA Seal
FACTORY SELECT OPTIONS
• Stabilizer Jacks
• Spare tire and carrier
• RV refrigerator IPO electric refrigerator
• TV antenna
Located on the Mighty Mississippi in Guttenberg, Iowa, Brown’s Sales and Leasing is family owned and operated. We want to take a moment to welcome you to our RV Division. We have been in business for more than 50 years offering top quality products and service. Our relationship with you does not end after your purchase. We are committed to making sure that you are supplied with the best parts and service to keep your RV, travel trailer, or 5th wheel up and operational.
As a family owned company we strive for excellence in all of our departments. Our sales team will help you find the unit that perfectly fits you and/or your family. Our finance department works with numerous companies to ensure financing at an affordable rate while offering special financing deals throughout the year. Our service department is trained and specializes in all areas of our company; cars, trucks, boats, and RVs.
If you are contemplating adding a new or used pleasure vehicle to your inventory, make sure you check out Brown’s Sales and Leasing in Guttenberg, Iowa. We are dealers for names highly respected in the pleasure travel business such as: Lexington and Forester by Forest River, Coachman, Sunseeker, Big Country and Elkridge by Heartland and Denali and Dutchmen. Remember we are here to help you.
Please browse through our website brownsrvonline.com and take a look at the numerous new and used units we offer. We attempt to keep our website accurate and up-to-date, however we cannot guarantee that the inventory shown will be available at the dealership. Although we strive for perfection, errors may occur. Please consult with your sales professional with regards to features, pricing, and availability of the vehicle that you choose. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Not responsible for typographical errors. Thank you!
We take trade-ins and we give you fair market value for your trade in. Consult with your sales professional with any questions and/or comments you may have! We look forward to helping you!
We DO have the clear title on all of our units and the MSO for our RVs on hand and in the safe to expedite your purchasing experience.
Additional questions?? Call Dave at 563-880-0578 (cell) or try the dealership at 800-747-1611 or 563-252-1611. We apologize but our 800 phone number is not available to our Canadian customers but please try Dave’s cell phone.Features:
Length Feet: 26
Overall Length: 26' 3"
Exterior Height: 10' 6"
Exterior Width: 8'
Wheels Tires: 14"
Sleeping Capacity: 4
Exterior Storage: Yes
Awning Length: 16'
Fresh Water Capacity: 38 gal
Gray Water Capacity: 60 gal
Black Water Capacity: 30 gal
|Listed Price||$19,995|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
About This Dealership:
Brown's Sales and Leasing is located in northeast Iowa at historic Guttenberg, Iowa USA right on the west bank of the Mississippi River. We've received numerous awards from our car, truck, RV and travel trailer manufacturers for our customer service and have been in business for over 40 years. We strive to make our customers happy and to make buying a new or used vehicle a rewarding experience. Many of our customers are repeat buyers. We are small enough to know our customers by name and large enough to handle any vehicle or financial need. If you're in the area, stop by, talk with us, meet our staff and look over our inventory.