Aerodynamic and light enough to be towed by almost any vehicle, yet includes everything you need: queen bed, bathroom, inside and outside showers, 5 cu ft refrigerator with freezer, 2-burner stove, microwave, slide-out dinette, awning, all LED lighting, tv antenna & cable port, 31 gal fresh, 30 gal grey & 30 gal black tanks, 13,500 BTU air conditioner & 18,000 BTU furnace. Not only regular front pass-thru storage, but also pass-thru's under each dinette seat.
Loads of upgrades and additions including:
- 400 watts of solar (4 roof-mounted flexible solar panels) and MPPT charge controller with Bluetooth monitoring
- Dual LP tanks
- Dual batteries in RVLockBox
- TRUE residential queen bed with Ikea memory foam mattress (will include original mattress as well)
- Improved SeeLevel tank monitor and sensors on all three tanks
- Additional USB and 12V power outlets throughout
- Upgraded speakers inside and out
- Hitch mounted rack for two bikes
- Additional storage spaces
- 19" LG TV on swing arm (viewable from dinette or bed)
- Apple TV
- Andersen weight distributing, anti-sway hitch system
- Additional FanTastic vent fan
- New custom fenders - the original ones tend to vibrate loose
- Upgraded stabilizing jacks (24" - 7500lbs each)
- SaveAJack quick releases on all four jack - Jacks can be stored inside (no rust and they don't catch when off-road)
The Falcon has 18" wheels and quality Michelin road tires (with full size spare). Pulls perfectly with zero sway. The high clearance means you can take it off-road to any of the free BLM and National Forest campsites and the dual LP, dual batteries & solar means you can stay off-grid for extended periods. After all we have done to it, this trailer is significantly better than new.
|Total Price Change:||-$450|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.