2018 Tiffin Motorhomes Allegro Breeze 33 BRTHROW THE ROAD A CURVE.
Compact on the outside, luxurious on the inside, and easygoing behind the wheel. That’s the Tiffin Allegro Breeze, the smallest Class A diesel pusher on the road today. True to its name, this sporty coach is easy to drive, handling more like a full-size SUV than a full-size RV. From top to bottom, it’s a masterpiece of spatial engineering, designed with the same attention to luxurious comfort found on our larger, more expensive coaches. It may be our smallest model, but the Breeze delivers big.
Features may include:INTERIOR
- High Gloss Raised Panel Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- Ball Bearing Drawer Slides
- Solar & Privacy Shades in Living Room
- Tank Level Monitor System
- 6-gallon DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
- Extraordinaire™ AC System
- Exterior Rinse Hose/Shower
- 110 V Exterior Receptacle
- Inverter for TV & Entertainment Center Only
- External Tripod Satellite Hook-up
- Exterior Storage Compartment Lights
- Paint Protective Film on Front Cap
- Seamless, One-piece Fiberglass Composite Slide-out Box Construction
- Side-view Cameras Activated by Turn Signals
- Low Profile Roof AC - Front
- Low Profile Roof AC - Rear
Rocky Mountain Brown
|Total Price Change:||-$48,061|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
The RV Corral offers everything for the RV Shopper, whether it be a New or Used motorhome, travel trailer, fifth wheel, or camper. We serve customers in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, California, Alaska,and any where that has an internet connection!
The RV Corral is a locally owned and operated recreational vehicle sales and service business. We have 5 acres of new and used motor homes, 5th wheels, camper trailers and campers in stock at the Highway 99 lot in Eugene, and NOW 2 acres of Class A gas motor homes, Diesel Pushers and Class C rvs at the new Interstate 5 Coburg location.
The RV Corral has Eugene Oregon's most complete service department,for all of your recreational vehicle needs. Whether you need refrigerator repair, chassis repair or coach service. We also have an outstanding coach body shop. We do everything from complete coach restorations, new siding installations to simple dings and dents and of course we gladly accept insurance work.