RUV motorhome. The perfect size RV only 25 feet long that is fun to drive and nible enough to fit anywhere a UPS truck can go. The best of both worlds of class A height above the road yet low enough to fit under 11.8 ft height clearances with a large front window build on the stable E450 chassis. Not built on the E350 chassis like newer versions and not build on the E53 chassis that cost more to maintain compared to the E450 chassis. Able to tow up to 8,000 lbs. Comes with steering stabilzer already installed. Large shower with on demand hot water heater upgrade. Low miles. Only used about four times each camping season. Heated black amd gray tanks. Rear backup camera and side cameras. Queen size bed in the rear slide out with windows on both sides for a great cross breeze. Two power max air vents. V10 Triton in a lighter weight RV provides a power to weight ration for the necessary pick up and go when you nees it.
- A built in surge protector.
- The back of the dinet was taken off to give more leg room when sleeping on the dinet and for the driver seat to recline and swivel around. Still have back of the dinet.
- The blinds have been taken down around the front cabin. Still have blinds but the rollers are not all together. The rollers are a design flaw of these blinds.
- Wall within the rear compartment was removed to allow storage of hoses on top of water tank.
- Wood around TV was removed for easier access to the TV ports.
- New Interstate deep cycle house batteries and new interstate starter battery. Stored inside for the winter to protect the battery from extream cold.
- Automatic movie screen added to provide privacy between the front driver area and rear passenger compartment.
- Table reinforced where it connects to the wall.
- Vent cover added in shower to prevent rain water from coming in.
- Water heater replaced with on demand hot water heater.
- The screen door handle is broke on the outside.
- The sensors on the water tank are not hooked up. These can be reinstalled.
- Slight tear on the back side of the mattress.
- A valance need to be repaired around one of the rear windows.
- Running lights around right passenger side are not working.
- Scratch on one of the decal on the driverside rear.
It's is a great RV that is fun to drive. Not crazy about selling it but realize it may be more than what our family needs at this time.