2016 Starcraft Travel Star Galaxy Black Pearl Edition
• 5/8" tongue-and-groove plywood
• 5" Crowned truss roof rafters on 16"
centers with 3/8" WALK ON decking
• 6' Interior slideout height
• 7' Interior ceiling height
• Screwed-stile hardwood cabinetry
• R-14 insulation in roof and floor
• TuffShell™ construction featuring
vacuum-bonded laminated aluminum
framed sidewalls, endwalls, slideout
and roof (R-9)
• Magnum Roof System – 50% Stronger
• 6-Gal. gas/electric DSI water heater
• 30-Lb. propane bottles with cover (2)
• 30" x 72" Radius-cornered main
entrance door with screen door
• Digital antenna (TV/FM)
• Large folding grab handle at entry
• Outside TV prep
• Solar prep
• StarMAXX Pass-Thru storage system:
TPO composite flooring, dual tie down
tracks, battery disconnect switch and
• 21" Round skylight with LED lighting
in living room/kitchen
• Ball-bearing drawer guides, 50-lb.
capacity with full-drawer extension
• Command center with
• Glass shower doors
• Honey-glazed cherry wood cabinetry
• Pleated shades
• Sleeper sofa
• Deep-storage drawers under booth
dinette seat (2)
• Double drawer with integrated
• Solid-surface kitchen countertops with
undermounted sink and sink covers
GALAXY BLACK PEARL EDITION
• Frameless windows
• Front and rear electric stabilizer jacks
• Cream colored hi-gloss gel-coated
fiberglass sidewalls and rear wall
• Upgraded graphics
• MCD® night roller shades
• Wood accent window trim
• Wood accent ceiling trim
• 12 cu. ft. refrigerator
• Medium LED TV in bedroom with
• 50-amp service with 2nd A/C prep
• Climate Package: insulated, heated
and enclosed underbelly; foil insulation
• Second 13,500-BTU A/C (requires
50 AMP electrical service)
• Raised panel hardwood cabinetry in
kitchen/living room and hardwood
• Fan-Tastic® fan with vent cover in
kitchen/ living room
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are you selling?
Originally purchased as a 4 season full time rig for my wife that was working out of state. The family is growing now and we need something with bunks so we have to let this trailer go on to its next family to enjoy it.
How long have you owned it?
Original owner purchased new on the 5th of April 2016.
Trailer is still financed but title is clean.
Has it been in any accidents?
Is anything missing or broken?
No all original equipment is in excellent working order and has been maintained properly.
How well has it been maintained?
All regular maintenance has been taken care of. I regularly inspect the trailer.
|Total Price Change:||-$21,288|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.