ALL maintenance records from myself and the previous owner are available (I just did coils/plugs). The original Sportsmobile owners manual is also available.
- Both front seats swivel
- Starcool 3 air conditioning (shore power needed or van running to operate)
- Suburban propane heater
- Seats 5 - 2 in captains chair and 3 on bench (lap buckles only)
- Gaucho Bed is 62” long with a 10” fold-out extension
- Pop Top Sleeps 2
- New Norcold refrigerator 2018
- Stereo Upgrade - Kenwood Touchscreen receiver, Bluetooth, hands-free, 10" shallow mount subwoofer and amp.
I took the running boards off for aesthetics, I still have them so I included a picture of the van with and without them. Wheels are plastidipped also for aesthetics and that is easily removable. Have plenty more pics available limited to 10. Can do a video walkthrough for serious buyers. Van is currently stored in my garage for the winter/
- House water pump may need to be replaced. I haven’t troubleshot it yet, it turns on but there may be an air leak as it is not pumping water. If I troubleshoot and can’t fix I will either have it replaced or take the cost out of the final price.
- Right side armrest on the drivers side is loose
- Chassis air conditioner cuts out under heavy acceleration then comes right back on. Has been like this since I owned it. Likely a vacuum leak but it never bothered me.
- Only signs of rust are slight paint bubbling on the right rear that may be rust 4” x 4” approximate area. This vehicle has only seen 3 Wisconsin winters, all from the comfort of the garage. Originally an east coast vehicle.
Reason for sale: Based on use and family needs I am looking to get into an extended body 4x4 sportsmobile. A 15k investment in this van would make a great 4x4!
|Total Price Change:||-$500|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.