This 2005 year is one of Roadtrek’s BEST. We’ve owned two previous Roadtreks and wanted to visit the country and far-away friends and family one last time. We purchased this last November with 50,000 miles on it and put another 15,000 circling the USA. A fantastic trip.
- Power everything/ fully equipped - Enclosed Bath & Shower
- External shower - Power macerator to flush tanks
- Rear air conditioner and heat pump - Cable TV
- Microwave/convection oven - Back-up camera
- New tires, with only 15,000 miles - New radiator
- New engine fuel pump - New Engine water pump/hoses
- New pressure system water pump - Major tune up, new plugs and wires
- New electric inverter - New deep dwell battery
- Many new safety grip handles inside - No pets or smoking
- 2-Burner stove - Three Seats
- Deluxe, AM/FM radio flash drive player with powerful sub-woofer, wireless phone
- Refrigerator automatically switches from propane to external/generator power
- Custom fitted sun reflectors in top and rear side windows for desert travel
- Extra comfortable padding in rear beds and on isle edges which get most wear
- Now set up for 2 twin beds with center aisle. Could convert to 1 king-size bed
- Meticulous maintenance/tune up will give you 12-14 MPG on regular gas
- Yes, there are some minor scratches and front fairing pieces missing
Yours now for $39,900. Ready for immediate care-free travel!
E-mail at #####@####.### or call Len in Tampa, FL at (813) 741-2662
|Total Price Change:||-$4,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.