Introducing a unique van conversion. The van is exceptionally well-crafted and outfitted for a night's campout or an extended journey on the "road less travelled". This van is "off grid" and sustainable.
This simple yet elegant van conversion offers comfort, style and reliability for the upcoming adventures that await.
This is a 2015 Ram Promaster turbo-diesel 2500 159’’ high roof van. Clean title, no accidents with 83 thousand miles. I chose diesel because I wanted the van’s engine to last longer and get better gas mileage than other vans.
The van has been converted and is used for family trips on the weekends. The van is entirely “off grid” and there is no need for “hook ups” or generators. My wife and I have traveled the coast with our two children in this van and it has been plenty of room for all of us to be comfortable. This van is a hotel on wheels with amazing views waiting!
• 3.0 Liter Turbo Diesel engine with 174 HP @3600r rpm and 295 lb-ft torque @ 1400 RPM.
• 6-Speed Automated Manual Transmission with automatic mode as well.
• 3 Owners. 1-Original Buyer 2. Toyota Anderson Dealer in Lake Havasu 3. Myself
• Original owner was an electrician. Lighter wear and tear than many original Promaster owners.
• License was changed from commercial to passenger. This was not an easy task and took numerous trips to the DMV, but was worth it as registration costs are much cheaper.
• Great gas mileage for a van. Average 21 mile per gallon. Better than most gas-powered vans.
• 83,000k miles. Lots of life left being a diesel.
• No accidents.
• Clean title
• Conversion was inspired to be designed for the travelers with friends or family. Most vans only support two travelers at a time, but this van is great for families with children or additional friends who want to ride along for the road trip.
• New Ford Transit double seats and a new Ford Transit single jumper seat were installed next to each other for multiple different seating options. All the backseats are easily removable.
• The “garage” area of the van, underneath the bed, was also intentionally left open. Most vans garage areas do not allow any additional guests/ family members to sleep in the van. The garage area can easily fit mountain bikes or other recreational equipment as well.
• The bench holds a 20-gallon fresh water tank and the bench is padded to allow more options for children or a friend to sleep on.
• Full size bed.
• Brand new Toyo All-Terrain Open Country A/T 3 tires with less than 300 miles on them
• Brand new GFX MV1 wheels
• Whynter FMC-350XP 34 Quart 12-volt fridge with warranty.
• Travel toilet on pullouts underneath the bench.
• Sliding table with lock. Positioned close enough to use as a table while sitting on the bench and far enough from the kitchen to use as additional cooking area.
• Butcher block with a stainless-steel deep sink and a single propane burner.
• The kitchen cabinets were altered in size to better fit the van. Allows much more walkway and room while in the van compared to many vans that become crowded with cabinets.
• Custom built hanging cabinets which are spacious and extremely sturdy and can handle bumpy roads.
• Custom built farm style cabinets doors with gas struts for all three of the upper cabinets.
• Sound deadened and insulated walls, ceiling and floor.
• Maxx Air Fan
• 20-gallon fresh water tank with exterior inlet for easy fill up.
• Custom made window covers with magnets. Black on the outside and design on interior.
• Trailer hitch.
• Aluminum custom-built roof rack that did not require screws in the van’s roof.
• Wooden deck on rear of van which provides an amazing place for views.
• Ladder on rear door to access roof of van.
• Single burner that is battery powered. Hooked up to a 1lb propane tank. Can be easily changed and refilled. Also included a 1lb propane tank refill adapter for 20lb tank. No need to throw 1 pound propane tanks away but can be refilled and reused.
• Ripped and customized for kitchen barrier with reclaimed red wood from a local farm.
• Exterior shower with pop up tent for privacy.
• High quality Samsung sound bar equipped with Bluetooth.
• Three Renogy 100-watt solar panels
• Renogy DCC50S 12V 50A DC Board Battery Charger with MPPT (Charges battery while driving. Great when cloudy out)
• Victron MPPT 100/50 solar charge controller with blue tooth ability for smart phone.
• Victron Energy BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor (Grey) with blue tooth ability for smart phone.
• Universal Power Group 12V 100Ah Solar AGM SLA DEEP Cycle VRLA Battery.
• Three 12 Volt DC Dimmer for LED puck lights. Total of 10 LED puck lights in van with three separate dimming light stations in van.
• Two separate 12V USB charging stations
• LED light strip under bed.
• Renogy 2000W 12V Pure Sine Wave Battery Converter, ETL Listed with Built-in 5V/2.1A USB port,and AC Hardwire Port Solar Power Inverter. Bult in controller near kitchen for an easy to reach on and off switch.
• Three different wall outlets. One was placed near the sliding door to allow plug ins outside of the van if needed.
• Shurflo 2088-554-144 Fresh Water Pump, 12 Volts, 3.5 Gallons Per Minute, 45 Psi
• ½’’ Pex piping from 20-gallon water tank to kitchen sink.
• Amarine Made 0.75L 125 PSI,Pre-Pressurized Accumulator Tank Pressure Storage Vessel. Hold Water Under Pressure. Water Pump Flow Control Internal Bladder (So pump does not turn on every time water is turned on).
• Silencer kit for pump.
• On/Off switch hardwired for pump in case tank runs dry.
• High Quality Mr. Heater Base Camp BOSS-XCW20 Battery Operated shower system. Long lasting charges and is charged through power chord. Propane heated and gives instant access to hot water. Quick release shower head with tube. Shower system is on metal tracks to allow system to be pulled out of van to wash feet off etc.
• Pop up shower tent for showering.
|Listed Price||$72,000|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.