The Ultimate Class C Motorhome!
Travel the road less traveled in comfort and confidence. Bengal Class C motorhomes by Tiger Adventure Vehicles has been taking adventure minded outdoorsmen, campers, hunters, equestrians and off-road enthusiasts to the far ends of the earth since 1986. Built on a true 4wd truck chassis with high/low range 4wd, our vehicles have conquered the artic circle, the plains of Africa, the Australian Outback, and just about everywhere in between. Call us today or visit our website for more information. Ph.803-955-3001 www.tigervehicles.com
• F350 or Chevy 3500 4x4 chassis
• Starting as low as $138,000! (for gas engine models)
• Standard Cab, Extended Cabs or Crew Cabs
• Easy interior pass through from truck to coach.
• Choice of Gas or Diesel Engine
• Fiberglass molded top cap and roof
• Choice of Onan generator or Lithium Ion batteries/inverter
• Many options for bumpers, winches, tires, suspensions
• 9000lb towing capacity (may vary depending on configuration)
New units built to order. Wide selection of consignment units available for immediate delivery!
These are the characteristics we embed in every Tiger Adventure Vehicle we build. With true off-road, 4×4 capabilities and a sturdy, self-contained living area, this isn’t your average RV. From the wheels up, Tigers are rugged enough to reach vistas off the beaten path, and comfortable enough to keep you there.
Originally developed in Colorado and now hand-built in South Carolina, Tigers have journeyed worldwide, from the Arctic Circle to the tip of Patagonia, to the mountains of Mongolia and the sands of the Middle East. Offering exceptional versatility and quality, Tiger Adventure Vehicles make a statement wherever they roam. Most importantly, they offer the freedom to explore and enjoy an unparalleled overland lifestyle.