Everything in great working condition!
Washed, waxed, inspected, new registration -- she is ready to go!
Moved from Tx coast prior to Hurricane Harvey - not taking RV back.
Very clean!! Very comfortable!
NEVER any pets or smoke inside.
- Bonded aluminum structure
- 2 bedrooms/1 bathroom
- R-14 double roof insulation
- Fiberglass sidewall construction
- Aluminum wheels
- Electric stab jacks
- Stabilizer towing receiver
- 50 amp electric
- 2 central AC/Heat units
- 2 slide-outs, power retractable
- Central vacuum system, makes clean up easy
- 2 entry/exits
- Master bedroom has queen bed with overhead and side storage
- 2nd bedroom has 2 bunks with "floor couch" that folds out to be a very comfortable bed for 2 adults + armoire
- 3 TVs
- Fireplace, lovely to look at and puts out heat
- Lane couch
- Full size refrigerator
- Stereo/DVD player with outside speakers
- Outdoor grill and kitchen area (sink + frig + counter space)
- 16' outdoor awning, electric retractable
- 2 Propane tanks, total propane capacity 60#
Lots of storage - inside and outside for fishing and other equipment
|Total Price Change:||-$4,500|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.