PeeWee Campers (www.peeweecampers.com) is taking orders for our 2018 models of the Half Pint Teardrop, "The Teardrop for the 21st Century." Boasting the strongest frame and sturdiest walls in the teardrop industry, PeeWee Camper's 5' x 8' Half-Pint is a re-design of the traditional rounded teardrop and offers added interior and kitchen galley space.
FACTORY DIRECT PRICING gives you one of the most reasonably priced teardrops on the market today. Choose from the Half Pint camper with galley for $8,995 or the ECONO without galley for $7,795. You can also check out the new Knockabout, the newest "no-frills" Teardrop starting at only $5,995.
PeeWee Campers continues a 17 year tradition by offering a travel rebate (4.5% of the final price with options) for those flying or driving to Nashville, TN and subsequently purchasing a Half Pint. Financing is available.
MORE INFO: https://www.peeweecampers.com
BASE PRICE FOR THE HALF-PINT INCLUDES THESE FEATURES:
* Kitchen galley with upper and lower cabinets and countertop
* 2 galley lights
* 14" x 14" roof vent
* One deep-cycle battery (installed)
* Two 12-volt receptacles (one in kitchen galley, one in sleeping area)
* Smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector
* Outer front wall mounted grab handles for maneuvering the trailer
* Swing out double rear doors at kitchen galley
* Exterior light over each side entry door (each door has sliding window with screen)
* Two 5" high density foam mattresses (total size: 56" x 75")
* 3 interior lights
* Fold-up drink holders on each side of the bed
* Interior cabinets
* 2 wall-mounted cell phone holders
* 2 wall-mounted garment hooks
* 2 interior grab handles
* Dexter axle with 3,500 lb. rating
* Heavy-duty frame made of 3/16" channel and angle welded steel (NOT a flimsy frame kit available from a discount freight outlet)
* High lift spring axle for maximum ground clearance
* A-frame tongue with storage shelf made of HD channel steel (NOT a weak straight-line tongue)
* Rubber coated underbody
* 3/4" thick floor with 5 cross member braces
* 1-3/4" insulated side walls -- thickest and strongest in the entire teardrop industry
* Exterior skin made of 1/8" white Aluminum Composite Panel (ACP) - ACP has a rubber core clad with aluminum on both sides.
*Interior walls also covered with white Aluminum Composite Panel
* Entry door on each side with tinted sliding glass window/screens
* 15" silver, round-spoke wheels (2" more total ground clearance than most teardrop trailers)
* 6-ply tires
* Strongest frame in the small teardrop camper industry (5 cross members)
* Rust-inhibitor painted frame
* 2" coupler with heavy gauge safety chains
* 7-pin trailer 12-volt round connector
* Tongue jack with wheel for easy maneuvering by hand
* Exterior brake/turn/running LED lights
* 2 leveler jacks
In addition to the above features there are over 40 options available also. See peeweecampers.com.