2014 Northwood Snow River 234RBS. Original owner and meticulously maintained with very low miles. Trailer was always stored in a covered facility. The Snow River trailer line is built "Rugged Lite" to stand up to the most demanding RV destinations. The chassis is a Northwood built, structural steel, off-road chassis that is independently tested and certified. It is outfitted with heavy duty axles, larger brakes and tires, all to create greater clearance, load capacity, and stopping power. The walls are multi-layer, laminated construction with heavy gauge aluminum super structure, covered with one-piece Corona treated outer fiberglass skin. The floor is tongue and groove plywood (not chipboard) and the roof uses double arched trusses bonded to the plywood decking for a full walk on roof. This Northwood Snow River is a true 4 season travel trailer.
This travel trailer has:
• New Tires
• New Batteries
• New, greaseable, shackle Kit
• Original Brand Equal-i-zer sway control hitch
• Electric Brakes
• Battery Convertor, 55 amp
• Air Conditioner: 13,500 btu
• Propane Heater: 25,000 btu
• Hot Water Heater: 6 gal – Elec or Propane
• Entertainment: TV, Radio, CD with indoor and outdoor speakers
• Walk Around queen size bed with custom mattress
• Enormous storage capacity
• Large walk-in bath and shower
• Outdoor kitchen w/ refrigerator
• Indoor kitchen: 3 Burner stove / oven, microwave, Dual fuel refrigerator
• Large slide out with spacious dining area that converts into queen bed
• Slideout: One Power Retractable
• Awning: One Power Retractable
o Body / Frame: Aluminum
o Sidewall: Fiberglass
• Length: 23 ft. living - 26.82 ft. total
• Width: 8 ft.
• Height: 11.58 ft.
• Dry Weight: 5950 lbs.
• Payload Capacity: 4050 lbs.
• GVWR: 10,000 lbs.
• Hitch Weight: 690 lbs.
• Fresh Water Tank: 59 gal.
• Grey Water Tank: 42 gal.
• Black Water Tank: 35 gal
• Propane Tanks: two - 14 gal
|Total Price Change:||-$1,600|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.