We have loved this fifth wheel but are getting a Class A. Its 4 large solar panels and 4 gel cell batteries provide pretty much all you need for dry camping or camping without hookups. The Arctic Fox is a true 4-season rv and in our opinion one of the best fifth wheels on the market. It's short enough to get into almost any park and easily maneuverable. The holding tanks are great - we have gone two weeks without needing fresh water or dump. You won't believe the amount of storage in it! This RV has higher clearance so is offroad capable as well.
Options & Upgrades:
Complete Solar Package:
- 720 watt solar system (4 high efficiency panels @180watts ea.)
- Magnum 3,000 watt inverter/charger w/monitor-controller
- TriStar solar system controller w/monitor-controller
- 4 Lifeline AGM deep cycle batteries (new 4/20) w/300 cold cranking amps each = 1,200 CCA total
- Flexsteel booth w/dinette
- 29" surround soundbar for TV/stereo/CD/DVD system
- Slide-out topper
- Wardrobe slide-out topper
- 15K air conditioner w/ducting
- Lippert 4 point electric automatic leveling system; Lippert Ground Control 2.0 leveling legs (new 6/20)
- Whole house vacuum
- Winegard RZ-8500 Rayzar automatic HD antenna
- Surge Guard 30 amp hard-wired whole house surge protector
- Rear view camera
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Max air vent covers (3)
- MorRyde "A Step Above" premium folding 4 step entry
- MorRyde Step Storage Box
- Adco Tyvek all-climate + wind RV storage cover
- Upgraded queen mattress (new 5/20)
- 2 new + 2 replacement pneumatic bed lifts (added 5/20)
- 4 new Michelin Defender tires size: ST235/80R16 load range: E ( approx. 6K miles)
- Excellent 4 season 5th wheel
- Great for off road & dry camping with full solar capability
- Large capacities:
- Fresh water tank w/10 gal. hot water heater = 82 gal.
- Gray water tanks (2) - 67 gal. & 35 gal.; total = 102 gal.
- Black water tank = 65 gal.
- LPG capacity = 20 gal. (2 10 gal. tanks)
- Auto ignition furnace = 35K btu's
- Overall length = 29'5"
- Gross dry weight = 9,650 lbs.
- Gross vehicle weight (GVWR) = 13,400 lbs.
- Net carrying capacity 3,750 lbs.
- 2nd owner, approx. 10K total actual miles