Designed and refined between 2015-2019, this van is optimized for one or two travellers to work remotely for many weeks while enjoying outdoor adventures, especially via touring bicycle.
The daytime/office setup sports two large desks, including two 24" monitors and LED goose neck lighting. Power bars are mounted below, attached to a commercially-built lithium power pack. The power pack automatically recharges via the roof-mounted solar panels. The desks double as a solid cooking/prep area. Drawers in the rear area provide storage for kitchen and utility items. A top-of-the-line 12V fridge is set between the driver and passenger seats. At night, the desks fold away and a murphy bed swings down to provide a comfortable sleeping space for two as well as two additional LED lights.
Overhead 10-speed fantastic fan and recessed LED pot lighting in the ceiling, both powered via the lithium power pack. Lithium power pack includes 1500W pure sine wave inverter with four AC outlets, 3 DC outputs, 4 USB charging ports, capability to charge an external 12/24V battery, and can support up to 300W of solar panel input.
Bonus Gear Included:
- rear towing/utility hitch
- 2-bike Thule hitch-mounted bike carrier
- digital nomad gear: long-range LTE antenna, LTE hotspot, WiFi range extender
- collapsable/portable general purpose table (good for repair projects, outdoor cook surface, etc)
- full camp cookset for 2 people - bowls, plates, sporks, frying pan, pots
- portable multi-fuel stove (propane or butane)
- Thetford Portapotti Curve