Motivated sellers of powerful, very well equipped and luxurious coach, stored under overhead cover. While the RV market is seeing unprecedented demand (and prices!), we are motivated for quick sale to clear bank note in order to purchase another coach. We are prioritizing quick sale at a fair price rather than testing the market to find the highest price possible (please reference RVT Price Checker). You can be the new owner to climb aboard for the next post-COVID “glamping” adventure. Experience the power, style and comfort of a Newmar during the upcoming season!
If you’d like more information, please call or text. (We are in the Arizona time zone.) Please come and see, or FaceTime, to learn about our beautiful rig that has helped us to make many memories – it can do the same for you. We’d be happy to share how everything works – you may be surprised how easy it really is with a Newmar. Thank you.
• POWER, CONTROL AND SMOOTH, QUIET COMFORTABLE RIDE – 400 HP, 1,250 lb-ft torque Cummins ISL 8.9 liter (543 cu in) Engine with Allison 3000MH Transmission on a Freightliner XCR Chassis equipped with Tag Axle, Comfort Drive Adjustable Control Steering System, Manual Tilt/Telescope Steering Wheel, Steering Wheel mounted controls, 10,000-pound Trailer Hitch. 100-gallon diesel fuel capacity.
• ALL ELECTRIC COACH WITH RESIDENTIAL-QUALITY APPLIANCES – Easily prepare meals on the Flush 2-burner Induction Cooktop, Whirlpool 30” Residential Convection Microwave, Maytag 22 cf Residential Refrigerator and Freezer, Oasis Hydronic Zoned electric/diesel Heat with continuous hot water, stacked 2-piece Whirlpool Washer & Dryer, eight 6-volt House Batteries on pull-out tray, Solar Panel Prep, LED Interior Lighting. Powered 50-amp Electric and Water Rewind Reels. Hardwired Progressive Industries Surge Protector, 8.0 kW Onan Diesel Generator, 2800-watt Inverter, Auto Generator Start on low battery or temperature setting, Energy Management System (Propane appliances, especially refrigerators, are a major source of RV fires. In addition, no need to find and refuel the onboard propane tank or have concerns about trip routing)
• LIVABLE LUXURY WITH THOUGHTFUL AMENITIES – Relax on the Dual Recliners, Queen-sized extendable Sleeper Sofa with air mattress, Combo Dinette with Buffet Table and spread out on the King-Size Master Bed. Enjoy the 46” Sony LED TV on televator in Living Room, 32” LED TV in Bedroom and 32” LED TV in front overhead cabinet. Dash radio with touch screen navigation system, AM/FM/CD/Bluetooth. 40-foot length provides space for comfortable living while maintaining access to many campsites.
• AMISH INTERIOR CRAFTMANSHIP – Maple Hardwood Raised-Panel Glazed Cabinets with concealed hinges, Porcelain Tile Floor in kitchen, bathroom, living and bedroom areas. Polished Solid Surface Kitchen Countertop with solid surface covers for the under mounted stainless-steel sink, solid surface bathroom, nightstands and chest of drawers. Equipped with optional Kitchen Window. Master Bath at rear, Half Bath mid-ship. Three Slides with mechanical lock arms – Full Wall Off Door Side and two additional slides - Door Side and Bedroom. 105-gallon water tank, 65-gallon gray water tank, 45-gallon black water sewage tank.
• EFFECTIVE CLIMATE CONTROL FOR COMFORT ACROSS A WIDE RANGE OF SEASONS – Roof with Polar Pak Foam Insulation with additional Batten Insulation (R=19), Sidewalls with 5/8” foam insulation (R=11), Batten Insulation under Floor (R=16) and under basement liner construction (R=4). Heating Pads for holding tanks. Dual 15 M Penguin Heat Pump Air Conditioners, Double-Pane Tinted Frameless Windows, Rear Ladder, “Walkable” one-piece fiberglass roof decking.
• FOCUS ON SAFETY - PROTENG Automatic Fire Suppression System, All-Electric Coach (no propane), Anti-Lock Braking System, Steel Liners in front wheel wells protecting fuel filler pipes, Rearview Color Monitor with audio, Safe in bedroom wardrobe, Keyless Entrance Door with Touch Pad and Doorbell
• PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED TO MANUFACTURER SCHEDULES – all maintenance completed by Freightliner Oasis Service Center, Cummins Sales and Service Center, National Indoor RV Center (NIRVC) or Newmar RV Dealer.
To expedite preparing this listing, pictures shown are from original dealer. Pictures faithfully represent coach. After detailing, we will be posting updated photos and a video tour. Call now to purchase this beautiful rig! Thank you!
|Listed Price||$199,995|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.