2006 Newmar Mountain Aire Luxury Diesel Pusher with current and FULLY TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY! Original price was over $360,000.
Pains me to sell her. Just finished up a 27 state, 7 National Parks and 8000 mile around the country trip in August. Don't want it to sit, so time to find a new home to make life memories.
I'm open for trades, Gold/Silver bars, IFR Airplane, Luxury/exotic cars (Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Original Shelby, etc...), or real estate.
Never smoked in and no pets.
Cashmere color scheme with velvet cherry hardwood cabinetry.
This is the highly desirable 4307 floor plan with the following:
- 4 large slides that really open up
- 1 1/2 Bath
- solid maple wood work
- real ceramic tile throughout
- Polished Corian counter tops with undermount sinks
- Updated dishwasher, Stainless refrigerator w/ice maker, and stove. (All new in the last 2 years)
- Reverse Osmosis water filter system
- U-dinette w/leaf option for more seating at the dining table
- optional large corner bathtub
- King Air number bed
- storage, storage, storage. A ridiculous amount of storage.
- 3 newer smart tv's throughout. (Living room, bedroom and outside)
- Updated dash entertainment system with flip up screen and rear view camera
- remote powered front window shades
- washer/dryer combo that works great
- Hydro-hot system for unlimited hot water
- power cable reel for shore power cord
- economical 7500 quiet diesel onan generator (consumes 1/2-1gph) plenty of power for the whole coach with ac's going and cooking.
- Newer tires (Front and drive replaced less than 3 years ago, tag axle and inside drive approx 8 years old)
- All maintenance up to date and receipts for everything. Did I mention a great extended warranty. Bumper to bumper with only a $250 deductible. Paid through Jan 2020. Fully transferable to new owner.
- flat tow system AND high end Kar Kaddy tow dolly. (included in sale with full price offer)
- keyless entry
- Norcold deep freezer in basement
- optional slideout tray
- Girard Power side Awning with Wind Sensor and remote control
- 400hp Cummins engine with 2 stage compression brake (took it over the Rockies with no problems even on 7% grade at 11,000ft, chugged right up and the engine brake held steady on the down) We averaged 6.2mpg towing a Honda Odyssey minivan for our recent 7500 mile trip.
- Power basement and door locks
- roof has never leaked, all very solid and sealed every year. This was my biggest concern when I was buying one. folders and folders of all the maintenance history.
If you've ever owned an RV you know that there is always an ongoing "honey do list" of things that need attention. Here's the current list: (subject to change without notice...lol)
- rear slide seal has a tear on one side. Newer seal, but torn. Doesn't leak inside, but I don't want to take any chances.
- power steps sometimes decide not to go in or out (under warranty, just haven't made appt yet)
- lever to fill water tank doesn't stay on. (under warranty, can still use just fine)
- dash ac not blowing as cold as I think it should (under warranty, but have to take it to a chassis shop)
- bathtub drain plug doesn't "catch" every time. (probably under warranty. More of an annoying thing when giving my 1 year old a bath. Shower still works perfect)
- latch on refrigerator side dinette drawer not catching. (when driving and going around a corner it slides open. "should" be under warranty)
- 2 scratches on outside paint. (see video, a little touch up paint and it should be good to go)
Take a look at the video and look at all the pictures. Those should answer your questions.
Thanks for taking time to look at this beautiful RV. Please contact with any further questions.
|Total Price Change:||-$18,873|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.