2019 REMODEL. 45’ DIESEL PUSHER. 500 HP ENGINE.
• 4501 – 45’ Floorplan
• Spartan K2 Chassis
• Cummins ISM – 500 HP Engine
• 3 slides; sleeps 4
• Allison 6-Speed Electronic Automatic Transmission
• Anti-Lock Braking System
• Hydraulic Jacks w/Automatic Control and Air Dump
• Hydronic Zone Heating System
• 12.5 kW Onan Generator
• Double-Pane, Tinted Safety-Glass Windows
• Girrard Power Side Awning
• Pass-Through Storage w/Slide-Out Tray
• UltraLeather, 8-Way Power Captain’s Seats
• Trip Tek Electronic Travel Information (Displayed on Rearview Monitor)
• Tilt and Telescope Steering Wheel
• AM/FM/6-Disc CD Dash Radio
• Villa Leather Sleeper Sofa; Corian Solid Surface Legless Dinette Table (w/4 Chairs)
• 2-Burner Recessed Cooktop; Convection/Microwave Oven; Refrigerator (w/Ice Maker); Dishwasher Drawer
• 40” Living Area; 32” Sony Plasma Overhead Televisions
• Electric Fireplace
• Surround Sound System in Living Area; CD and DVD Player; Bose Wave Radio in Bedroom
• Two-Piece Washer/Dryer
• Fiberglass Shower with Assist Handle and Glass Door; 2 Sinks and Vanities; Toilet; Storage
• King Size Bed; Dresser Space; Full Rear Wardrobe w/Glass Sliding Doors
• Vinyl Flooring Throughout (New in 2019); Natural Cherry Hardwood Cabinetry; Solid Surface Countertops
• Lined Day/Night Pleated Window Shades
CALL US Today if you have any questions or would like to come to take a look at this pre-owned 2004 Newmar Essex 4501 motorhome her at Sylvan Lake RV.
Sylvan Lake RV | SALES • SERVICE • PARTS | AMVIC Licensed Business | WE BUY and SELL Motorhomes | 403-887-0911
|Listed Price||$114,900|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
We are Central Alberta's first choice for premium pre-owned RVs. At Sylvan Lake RV we do our best to find you what you want and at a price you can afford. Come shop in Alberta's largest pre-owned indoor showroom!
Why buy new when you can get certified, first-class, pre-owned RVs. Sylvan Lake RV is your number one source for immaculate, pre-owned RVs at huge savings to you!
At Sylvan Lake RV, we build friendships that will last a lifetime! We are easy to find at # 3 Erickson Drive, only twelve minutes from Red Deer.
Is saving money worth the drive? Our customers think so, and we know you will too!