CHASSIS & DRIVETRAIN
• Workhorse® W-22 and W-24 chassis
• Patented Duraframe® Chassis System
• GM® Vortec 8100 340HP engine
• Allison® 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive
• Professionally designed interior decors with rich, color-coordinated fabrics, a choice of fine grain hardwoods and Corian® countertops
• Kustom-Fit® steel framed furniture
• Multiple entertainment features
HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING
• Circular Airflow air conditioning with basement-mounted 2-ton high efficiency HVAC system and dual in-ceiling ducts
• Dual 20,000 BTU ducted furnaces
ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING SYSTEMS
• Onan® 7.0 KW generator
• 1,000 watt inverter/converter
• One-piece fiberglass shower
• 10 gallon gas/electric water heater
• Patio awning with metal cover
• High gloss gelcoat fiberglass exterior
Dolphin LX features a custom exterior graphics scheme of meticulously applied Sikkens paint and durable UV-resistant vinyl, in a choice of two vibrant color palettes.
Take a close look at the cabinetry inside a Dolphin motorhome. You’ll find
many thoughtful details that set Dolphin apart:
• Carpet lined kitchen cabinets reduce noise and protect your
pots and pans during transit.
• Solid hardwood raised panel or flat panel cabinet doors and
• Beautiful residential quality pulls, hinges and hardware.
• Telestrut hardware on upward opening overhead cabinet doors
conveniently holds them open, then holds them in their positive
catches when closed.
• Storage space everywhere such as a convenient vertical pull-out
pantry and huge storage areas under the dinette seats with
convenient slide-out storage bins
• Accuride® steel ball bearing drawer glides provide 45 lbs. of smooth
operating drawer capacity; compare that to competitors’ 7lb. drawer capacity using plastic drawer glides. These drawers are constructed using the time honored dovetail joint method, not staples. Each drawer is
finished with a solid hardwood drawer front for lasting beauty
and structural integrity.
• Superior fit and finish with tight cabinet-to-wall fit; compare this
to the large gaps covered with gimp molding on competitors’
50-amp service & cord provide plenty of shore power for comfortable living. Power cord plugs into sidewall receptacle for easy hookup and storage.
1,000 watt inverter/converter with remote on/off switch (optional 2,000 watt inverter available on Dolphin LX).
Two 6V deep cycle house batteries and one 12V maintenance-free chassis battery, located in convenient entry step battery compartment.
Remote battery disconnect switch allows quick, convenient isolation of house batteries to prevent power drain.
Onan® generator: The reliable Onan® 7.0 kW generator provides plenty of power no matter how far you are from civilization.
Resettable breakers: Control of Dolphin’s advanced house electrical system is at your fingertips with an ingenious new breaker panel conveniently located inside the coach. Now, rather than having
to carry—and find—extra fuses whenever a circuit is overloaded, simply push the breaker to reset it. All circuits are clearly labeled for easy
Wall switches for ceiling lights are centrally located to make turning ceiling lights on or off more convenient.
10W solar panel keeps batteries charged up during prolonged periods of inactivity.
If you are seeking a full service recreational dealership, you have found the answer. We offer Sales, Service, Parts, Storage and Consignments. Please come in for the Anthem RV & Boat friendly experience.
Ownership and Senior Management bring an average 10+ years of experience in the recreational dealership industry. Let us help put that experience to work for you to meet your recreational vehicle needs.