Seller Number: 741226. For sale by owner, CALLS ONLY Darren 541-659-0733. 2009 Monaco Covina 24 ft motor home on 2008 Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis. This is a clean motor home with a rare large slide out (approx 12 ft) The original dinette and sofa have been removed and replaced with more storage and countertop and two reclining chairs or upgraded couch/sofa, you decide what's best for you? Remodeled inside w/ more storage (for food and pans) and countertop space, and larger more accessible above head storage, dropped stove for more flat counter space.
Amenities and upgrades:
• Chassis - 3500 ( 1 ton)
• 3.0 l V-6 turbocharged w/ 5 spd auto W/ Auto stick
• Cruise control
• Tilt steering
• Upgraded-rear camera display ( B/W)
• Power windows/ door locks
• Low mileage- 63k
• Less than 5k on 6 Michelin Agilis Cross Climate tires
• Engine oil, transmission , rear end oil recently serviced w/ Amsoil synthetic lubricants
• Generator ( 3200 watt Onan diesel) also serviced recently- fuel filter and Amsoil synthetic oil
• Led Light strip installed outside lieu porch light
• Custom made 4x6 rear bumper( sewer hose storage up to 20 ft) with 2 swivel bottom out wheels
• 3- 100 watt Renogy solar panels, charge controller, and 2000 watt AC inverter
• Upgraded coach pioneer DEH-S4000BT stereo system
• Both front seat swivels installed ( 360 degrees)
• Green Diesel Engineering engine calibration tune installed - resulting more power and better mpg - 14 to 18! Mpg consistently
• Upgraded suspension with front Koni front struts, sumo springs front bumper stops, Billstein H/D rear shocks, larger Hell wig rear sway bar, custom “ Boss” modified rear air bags
• Most interior ( if not all? ) bulbs replaced from halogen to LED - lower power consumption when Boondocking
• Both coach 6 volt batteries replaced in November 2019 ( interstate)
• All seams and vents etc, on roof resealed with Dicor white Lap sealant 9 months ago.
• If interested or more info. Please CALL 541 659 0733 no reply to texts
|Listed Price||$60,000|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
The Boat & RV Group Is comprised of a state-of-the-art in-house classified listing service, Virtual Consignment Lot, and national lender. We leverage the power of mass advertising, strategic relationships, lending power, and over 12 years of experience in the Boat and RV industries to facilitate the sale between the buyer and seller.