Grey w/ Beige interior,15k BTU air conditioner, Onan 4KW generator, solar panel, no smoking.
Q1: Why we are selling our Lazy Daze? A1: We've owned it for 13 years and our kids are getting older and there is less time for camping.
Q2: Clean title? A2: We have been the sole title owners for 13 years.
Q3: Has it been in any accidents (motorized)? A3: None
Q4: Is anything missing or broken? A4: Rear cap on awning missing. Cabin windows fogged to varying degrees which is a common occurrence for mid 2000s Lazy Daze.
Q5: How well has it been maintained? A5: Both truck chassis and camper systems well maintained. Specific maintenance records available. Roof seams professionally resealed in earlier this year. Tires replaced Aug 2015, 6,300 mi. Replaced manual steps Nov 2016. Chassis battery replaced Apr 2017.
Q6: Any evidence (e.g. stains, etc.) from water leakage? A6: No until last month, I found a crack in the vent cover to the fantastic vent fan in the bathroom. Professionally replaced vent fan external seals and interior ceiling.
Q7: Did you do any dry camping with it? A7: Yes, that's one of the perks of a Lazy Daze. We visited many National Parks most of which involved dry camping. The Lazy Daze design is perfect for dry camping as you only need the generator for air conditioning, microwave, and coffee maker.
Q8: Generator usage? A8: Generator has 362 hours on it. Ran and loaded generator on a regular basis to include oil changes.
- Bilstein shocks, 12V house battery disconnect switch. (6) seatbelts plus (2) in cab. Insulated holding tanks. MaxxAir Vent covers. Blow out valve for winterizing.
- Custom fold down table normally found in the smaller LD versions. Also includes a table extension that stores in the closet. The mid bath stock table was a single pedestal table.
- Roadmaster Falcon Tow Bar and Even Brake braking system includes everything except the wireless control for the brake in the car and the car mounts. I also have a skirt that goes from the RV bumper to the car to prevent stones.
- Hitch mounted to chassis fame. Stock hitch was mounted to bumper.
- External macerator that hooks up to the battery and allows you to pump the black tank into a sewer washout or toilet through a normal garden hose.
- Interior vent covers and windows in the overhead area which help during the winter or hot humid summers.
- 10 CD changer
- RV cover
- Awning straps and hardware to secure the awning during bad weather
- Undercounter coffee maker with stainless decanter
- Electric cord extensions and 110v adapter, Water line extensions, water regulators
- Sewer extensions and flush out valve. I've flushed out the black tank each time I emptied it.
|Listed Price||$32,500|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.