2018 Keystone RV Sprinter Limited 3551FWMLS
Introduced as Keystone RV's first product line in 1996, Sprinter's goals were simple - Take the suggestions of our customers and make them the origin and foundation of the Sprinter design. As a result of these efforts, Sprinter offers you its proudest distinction between other brands - a product designed specifically to "MAKE CAMPING EASY." Let us show you how.
Features may include:Exterior
- Furrion solar prep quick connect
- Furrion back up camera prep
- Performance Insulation Package w/ Astrofoil layer in the subfloor, roof, slideout floors, front wall, (R30 floor; R28 roof; R18 slideout floor; R20 front wall)
- Control TT auto leveling jacks
- 30” friction hinge entry door
- Electric awning with Auto-Dump, friction-hinge adjustment, LED light strip, manual override, and speakers
- 2 Battery tray with battery disconnect
- Best in class 2” laminated aluminum framed sidewalls
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Rear bumper storage w/ end caps
- XL entry door grab handle
- 4” extra long rain spouts
- Blow molded seamless holding tanks
- Cable and satellite hook-up
- Light at the termination points
- Aluminum triple step entry
- Remote control system (Slideouts, Auto Level System & LED light strip, Awning)
- Industry best, 100” Wide body construction
- G4 cable slide system w/ 4 point seal
- Enclosed underbelly with direct vent heat
- Next Generation Fiberglass Front Cap w/ enclosed LP tank storage
- 20th Anniversary lit badging
- Tough Guard painted skirt metal
- Two 30lb. LP bottles with auto change-over regulator
- 30 Amp power cord (50 amp detachable cord w/ selected 50 amp service option)
- Outside TV hookup with 110 recep, and cable prep in pass thru
- Outside entertainment center models include: two burner cook-top, 40” LED TV, 1.7 cu. ft. 110v fridge & storage
- Full 96” interior width (Added square footage)
- Washer/Dryer prep (319MKS only)
- 12 Volt, 55 amp converter
- 13,500 BTU ducted air conditioner with “Quick Cool” (15k option)
- Water heater bypass for easy winterization
- Residential cabinet hardware
- Interior access, manual override for the slide rooms
- Central Command Center for monitoring all tanks and battery, awning, slide-outs, lights, etc.
- Beauflor Linoleum w/ 7 year warranty (2 year cold crack)
- Wired & framed for 2nd A/C (With 50 amp option)
- 5/8” water resistant Dynaspan flooring with 25 year full, and limited lifetime warranty
- 35,000 BTU auto-ignition furnace
- Windows in both Slide-room end walls (N/A in bedroom slide-room on TT)
- Large picture window at the dinette
- In-floor hard-ducted heat
- LED overhead lighting in every room
- Screwed cabinetry with lumber-core stiles
- Multimedia charging station
|Total Price Change:||-$21,877|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Since 1978 we have been a full service RV dealer in South Carolina that is proud to offer customers the best people, the best travel trailers, fifth wheels, and class A, B and C motor homes, the best sales prices, and the best parts & service before and after each sale. This family owned business and dealer, located in Lexington, South Carolina, is run by John, his four sons, and three grandsons. Here at John's RV, you will receive personal attention and individual service. You will come to our SC store for our sales prices and our new and used Forest River, SunnyBrook, Keystone and other RVs, but you will stay for our service. We will not be undersold to anyone.
At our dealership in South Carolina we specialize in RV sales.
We offer a wide variety of new and used RVs, Class A Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, and Fifth Wheels from manufacturers such as Roadtrek, Forest River, SunnyBrook, Keystone and Palomino.
Take advantage of our professional RV service department and our extensive parts collection that we offer at our SC location, too.