- 2-20lb. Propane bottles with flip top cover
- Enclosed and heated underbelly
- Load Equalization (spread axle design)?
- Insulated radius entrance door with screen door
- Manual override on slide system
- Front diamond plate
- Heavy duty front mechanical jack
- 30,000 BTU furnace
- 4 wheel electric brakes
- Dual battery rack over A-frame?
- Exterior light at dump valves?
- Exterior shower w/ hot & cold?
- Exterior speakers?
- Fold away exterior grab handle (main door)?
- Dead-bolt lock on entrance doors
- Electric slide out system
- Lighted exterior pass thru storage compartment?
- One piece breathable Darco protective wrap
- Portable outside grill (Select models. Not all outdoor kitchen models)?
- One piece seamless Alpha Superflex TPO roof
- Spare tire kit
- 13,500 BTU A/C
- Cambered for added structural support
- Heavy duty safety chains with clasp
- Rain gutters with extended downspouts
- 4 scissor style stabilizer jacks?
- Convenience center with slide, lights, awning, water system controls, and 110V receptacle?
- Multiple emergency egress windows
- Stamped galvanized 5'' thick crowned rafters
- Backup camera prep
- Black tank flush
- Break-away switch
- EZ lube axles
- Satellite prep
- Solar prep
- Electric adjustable awning?
- Extra support cross members
- Fully welded outriggers
- Insulated lockable radius baggage doors with hold backs
- Patio entrance light?
- Seamless laminated gel-coated filon exterior walls
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Tube style bumper with sewer hose storage
- Welded aluminum framed sidewalls
- R-11 high density block floor insulation
- 60'' x 80'' Queen size mattress with quilted bedspread
- Fire extinguisher
- Night time reading lights
- High density block foam insulation in sidewalls (R-7 insulation)
- 12 volt DVD/CD/AM/FM stereo, aux input, bluetooth and quality sound speakers
- 12V power exhaust fan
- 3-burner high output range
- Ducted in floor heating
- Gas Oven
- LED interior lights
- Upgraded residential window treatments and valences
- USB charging ports
- Digital TV system
- GFI recepticals
- LED flat screen HDTV?
- Microwave with carousel
- Propane gas leak detector
- R-11 ceiling rolled fiberglass insulation
- Residential raised panel hardwood cabinet doors
- Solid wood custom built medicine cabinet with mirror
- Under bed storage
- Tub surround with built-in shelves
- 2 tone wood accents
- 6 cu. ft. double door RV refrigerator
- 6 gallon gas/electric DSI water heater (17.8 gal/hr)?
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Laminated aluminum framed floor 2'' thick
- Metal high-rise faucet
- Oversized 60/40 residential sink with sink covers?
- Smoke alarm
- Oversized wardrobes
- Pedestal foot flush toilet?
- Power outlet at bed side
- Range hood
- Residential durable Beauflor? linoleum
- Residential interior doors
- Residential style furniture with high grade fabric
- Engineered specifically for each floor plan
- King u-shaped dinette
- Radius shower curtain
- Residential light fixtures in slide room
- Residential style entertainment center with integrated pocket doors?
- Water system winterization ready
Fresh Water Tank Capacity:
Black Water Tank Capacity:
Grey Water Tank Capacity:
# AC Units:
Hitch Weight Capacity:
About This Dealership:
In 1976, a family opened a small business in Tampa, Florida with $500, two travel trailers and a dream.
Today, more than a quarter of a million RVers pass through our doors each year in pursuit of their own dream. The RVer in search of the perfect RV will find more than 1,000 motorized and towable RVs of all shapes and sizes waiting to be explored on our 126 beautifully kept acres. Visitors to Lazydays will find a haven that includes every kind of motorized RV in gas and diesel powered models. RVers can also tour the vast diversity of our towable products, from the smallest pop-up travel trailers to the most rugged toy haulers and luxurious fifth wheels.
A new RV is an adventure waiting to happen. When the adventure begins at Lazydays with the purchase of a new or pre-owned motorhome or towable product, the RVer's journey is championed by the Lazydays Family of Experts for the life of the RVer's ownership experience.
Welcome to Lazydays. If you love RVing - this is home.
Lazydays strives to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website. However, actual products, programs and services may differ materially from those on this site. Lazydays is not responsible for errors made in stated pricing. Specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Sale price includes all manufacturer discounts and rebates. All prices listed on this site exclude tax, tags and title. Prices for inventory located in Florida does not include dealer fee of $699 for motorized units or $349 for towables. Prices for inventory located in Arizona does not include Document Fee of $699 for motorized units or $349 for towables. Prices for inventory located in Colorado include $450Delivery and Handling Fee. Contact Lazydays for complete details.