- Break-away switch
- Dual battery rack over A-frame?
- Lighted exterior pass thru storage compartment?
- Patio entrance light?
- Extra support cross members
- 4 scissor style stabilizer jacks?
- 4 wheel electric brakes
- One piece breathable Darco protective wrap
- Black tank flush
- Enclosed and heated underbelly
- Exterior speakers?
- One piece seamless Alpha Superflex TPO roof
- Tinted safety glass windows
- 2-20lb. Propane bottles with flip top cover
- 30,000 BTU furnace
- Cambered for added structural support
- Exterior light at dump valves?
- Exterior shower w/ hot & cold?
- EZ lube axles
- Fold away exterior grab handle (main door)?
- Load Equalization (spread axle design)?
- Manual override on slide system
- Multiple emergency egress windows
- Seamless laminated gel-coated filon exterior walls
- Electric slide out system
- Portable outside grill (Select models. Not all outdoor kitchen models)?
- Rain gutters with extended downspouts
- Satellite prep
- Welded aluminum framed sidewalls
- 13,500 BTU A/C
- Dead-bolt lock on entrance doors
- Electric adjustable awning?
- Heavy duty safety chains with clasp
- Spare tire kit
- Tube style bumper with sewer hose storage
- Convenience center with slide, lights, awning, water system controls, and 110V receptacle?
- Heavy duty front mechanical jack
- Insulated radius entrance door with screen door
- Backup camera prep
- Front diamond plate
- Fully welded outriggers
- Insulated lockable radius baggage doors with hold backs
- Solar prep
- Stamped galvanized 5'' thick crowned rafters
- Gas Oven
- 2 tone wood accents
- 6 cu. ft. double door RV refrigerator
- Carbon monoxide detector
- High density block foam insulation in sidewalls (R-7 insulation)
- Laminated aluminum framed floor 2'' thick
- Oversized wardrobes
- Pedestal foot flush toilet?
- Residential raised panel hardwood cabinet doors
- Smoke alarm
- Water system winterization ready
- 12 volt DVD/CD/AM/FM stereo, aux input, bluetooth and quality sound speakers
- 6 gallon gas/electric DSI water heater (17.8 gal/hr)?
- 60'' x 80'' Queen size mattress with quilted bedspread
- LED flat screen HDTV?
- LED interior lights
- Metal high-rise faucet
- Residential style entertainment center with integrated pocket doors?
- Tub surround with built-in shelves
- Under bed storage
- Upgraded residential window treatments and valences
- Digital TV system
- Ducted in floor heating
- Fire extinguisher
- GFI recepticals
- Night time reading lights
- Power outlet at bed side
- Residential light fixtures in slide room
- King u-shaped dinette
- R-11 ceiling rolled fiberglass insulation
- Residential durable Beauflor? linoleum
- Engineered specifically for each floor plan
- Microwave with carousel
- Oversized 60/40 residential sink with sink covers?
- Residential interior doors
- Solid wood custom built medicine cabinet with mirror
- USB charging ports
- 3-burner high output range
- R-11 high density block floor insulation
- Radius shower curtain
- Range hood
- 12V power exhaust fan
- Propane gas leak detector
- Residential style furniture with high grade fabric
Fresh Water Tank Capacity:
Black Water Tank Capacity:
Grey Water Tank Capacity:
# AC Units:
Hitch Weight Capacity:
About This Dealership:
In 1976, a family opened a small business in Tampa, Florida with $500, two travel trailers and a dream.
Today, more than a quarter of a million RVers pass through our doors each year in pursuit of their own dream. The RVer in search of the perfect RV will find more than 1,000 motorized and towable RVs of all shapes and sizes waiting to be explored on our 126 beautifully kept acres. Visitors to Lazydays will find a haven that includes every kind of motorized RV in gas and diesel powered models. RVers can also tour the vast diversity of our towable products, from the smallest pop-up travel trailers to the most rugged toy haulers and luxurious fifth wheels.
A new RV is an adventure waiting to happen. When the adventure begins at Lazydays with the purchase of a new or pre-owned motorhome or towable product, the RVer's journey is championed by the Lazydays Family of Experts for the life of the RVer's ownership experience.
Welcome to Lazydays. If you love RVing - this is home.
Lazydays strives to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website. However, actual products, programs and services may differ materially from those on this site. Lazydays is not responsible for errors made in stated pricing. Specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Sale price includes all manufacturer discounts and rebates. All prices listed on this site exclude tax, tags and title. Prices for inventory located in Florida does not include dealer fee of $699 for motorized units or $349 for towables. Prices for inventory located in Arizona does not include Document Fee of $699 for motorized units or $349 for towables. Prices for inventory located in Colorado include $450Delivery and Handling Fee. Contact Lazydays for complete details.